Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hello everyone. I'm currently studying BA Interior and Spatial design but because my course isn't so technical, I was thinking of doing my MA in Interior architecture and design but I'm worried it might be mostly research due to the fact that it is an MA. I found MA interior architecture and design in Nottingham Trent and also searched at Westminster but they only have MA Architecture and MArch. Any suggestions of similar courses at different universities? Cheers

ReputationRep:
    Hey I was wondering what university you are studying BA Interior and Spatial design as im in the position of making up my mind to which uni haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by celsysan)
    Hey I was wondering what university you are studying BA Interior and Spatial design as im in the position of making up my mind to which uni haha
    Hey. I'm at the University of the Arts London.

ReputationRep:
    whats the course like? do you get much contact time with tutors there

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.