Turn on thread page Beta

What to do when someone flirts with bae watch

How would you react?

ReputationRep:
    https://36.media.tumblr.com/5e7314e2...28puo1_500.jpg

ReputationRep:
    Before I used to get super jealous but now,if somebody is flirting with the guy I like and he's entertaining or he's the one initiating the flirting,well..they can keep him.

ReputationRep:
    Embarrassed that I used the term bae.

ReputationRep:
    what on earth is bae?
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    :eek:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Disregarding "bae" *shudder*...if someone is flirting with my partner in front of me and he doesn't make it obvious we're a couple, I'd be annoyed. I don't mind him flirting as long as the other party is aware it's casual, but I mind my partner acting like he's a free agent to get attention.

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by queen-bee)
    Before I used to get super jealous but now,is somebody is flirting with the guy I like and he's entertaining or he's the one instituting the flirting,well..they can keep him.
    The insecurity and ego is strong with this one

ReputationRep:
    It depends, I'm not a jealous person and if they didn't know they were in a relationship no harm done, I could trust my partner not to act on it anyway. If they were doing it blatantly in front of me with the knowledge that they were in a relationship, I'd be kind of annoyed but probably just give them a look and laugh about it later

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reue)
    Embarrassed that I used the term bae.
    Exactly. Never use this word. Man should dump woman if she ever uses that word.

Declare war

:fight: :fight: :fight: :fight:

ReputationRep:
    Wait for "BAE" to shrug them off.

ReputationRep:
    Sit back and watch as bae rips them apart

ReputationRep:
    Expect "bae" to shut them down real quick.

Deck the little ho

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    How would you react?
    Pretty sure "bae" wouldn't entertain them (if he did, my problem would be with him).

I've been in a situation where a girl was flirting, I just made it obvious I was with him and left her to it because she didn't know and then realised she was getting nothing from the conversation anyway.

threesome time

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by S-man10)
    The insecurity and ego is strong with this one
    Not insecure. Let's see your girl flirting with someone else

ReputationRep:
    Homeboy she taken just move it, I asked you nicely don't make the Dogg lose it

ReputationRep:
    cut them

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 28, 2016
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.