Turn on thread page Beta

IMAT test for university in 2017 watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I am planning to apply for medicine in Italy so i can start by the end of 2017 and i was wondering if anyone could answer my 2 questions
    1: would i have to apply for and do the IMAT this year or am i supposed to do it next year
    2: where can i take the IMAT and how can I apply
    thanks for all the help

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

I don't know about IMAT. But there are other medicine programs taught in english where you don't need to pass the IMAT to get in. I study at the Vita Salute San Raffaele University http://medicine.unisr.it/

if you need info write me or write to the secretariat!

Marco

ReputationRep:
    Hey marco is the university accredited by the gmc of UK because otherwise i will need to do a plab test when i get my degree which i need to try and avoid

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by knuckle shock)
    Hey marco is the university accredited by the gmc of UK because otherwise i will need to do a plab test when i get my degree which i need to try and avoid
    Hi, sorry for the slight delay but I wanted to do the proper checks:

http://medicine.unisr.it/view.asp?id=79

here you can find that indeed UniSR IMDP is accredited

Hope this helps,

M

ReputationRep:
    Hi Marco, could you tell me more about the application process and entry requirements? It would be such a great help.
    Thank you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hanna_eni)
    Hi Marco, could you tell me more about the application process and entry requirements? It would be such a great help.
    Thank you.
    Bump, would love to know more too

ReputationRep:
    "For Students enrolling to the A.Y 2016/2017 the yearly Tuition Fees amount to € 19.500,00"
    This **** is expensive, I'm planing on doing imat in September If I flop all 4 interviews, Milan or Pavia and the other Imat unis are wayyyyyyyy cheaper

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

Does anyone know how to get the Declaration of Value (Dichiarazioni di valore) in order to start the course once you've passed the IMAT?

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    hi i am crurently selling the IMAT exam practice book the questions re in english but explanations initalian but the lettered answers can help you mark your practice work , used it before i wrote the exam in 2013 and i eventually got a place even though i ended going elsewhere let me know if you are interested just message me thanks xxx

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.