Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I am planning to apply for medicine in Italy so i can start by the end of 2017 and i was wondering if anyone could answer my 2 questions
    1: would i have to apply for and do the IMAT this year or am i supposed to do it next year
    2: where can i take the IMAT and how can I apply
    thanks for all the help

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

I don't know about IMAT. But there are other medicine programs taught in english where you don't need to pass the IMAT to get in. I study at the Vita Salute San Raffaele University http://medicine.unisr.it/

if you need info write me or write to the secretariat!

Marco

ReputationRep:
    Hey marco is the university accredited by the gmc of UK because otherwise i will need to do a plab test when i get my degree which i need to try and avoid

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by knuckle shock)
    Hey marco is the university accredited by the gmc of UK because otherwise i will need to do a plab test when i get my degree which i need to try and avoid
    Hi, sorry for the slight delay but I wanted to do the proper checks:

http://medicine.unisr.it/view.asp?id=79

here you can find that indeed UniSR IMDP is accredited

Hope this helps,

M

ReputationRep:
    Hi Marco, could you tell me more about the application process and entry requirements? It would be such a great help.
    Thank you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hanna_eni)
    Hi Marco, could you tell me more about the application process and entry requirements? It would be such a great help.
    Thank you.
    Bump, would love to know more too

ReputationRep:
    "For Students enrolling to the A.Y 2016/2017 the yearly Tuition Fees amount to € 19.500,00"
    This **** is expensive, I'm planing on doing imat in September If I flop all 4 interviews, Milan or Pavia and the other Imat unis are wayyyyyyyy cheaper

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

Does anyone know how to get the Declaration of Value (Dichiarazioni di valore) in order to start the course once you've passed the IMAT?

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    hi i am crurently selling the IMAT exam practice book the questions re in english but explanations initalian but the lettered answers can help you mark your practice work , used it before i wrote the exam in 2013 and i eventually got a place even though i ended going elsewhere let me know if you are interested just message me thanks xxx

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.