Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Polish prime minister says Poland is not likely to take Africans and Muslims Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DorianGrayism)
    Yes, you have a preference because you believe that white people are superior to Pakistanis.

Fits perfectly into why you are Xenophobic.
    Oh really? Because I don't want white people to become a minority in the UK, and I value British and European culture? That's common sense, not being racist. If that makes me a racist, then so be it, I don't care.

ReputationRep:
    They shouldn't have a choice and as part of the EU they should take their fare share of people

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dubsmash)
    I watched a program on Polish migrants in Britain a few years ago. They're often shocked at the lack of Whites in Britain.

Poland is clearly on survival instincts as they've seen how White British people have been destroyed and don't want the same.

Can you honestly blame them?
    Look at their country they are not as rich as the UK and other diverse nations. I doubt many rich foreign inventors want to invest in there.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a noble chance)
    You're being racist you buffoon

Someone's skin colour is irrelevant and has no bearing on nationality or citizenship status
    Yes, because most native Brits are dark skinned and have heavy accents.

ReputationRep:
    Democide of White populations is called diversity.

You being a White person are born in a world where you're guilty of racism for existing.

I'm pretty sure that non-White people wouldn't want diversity if they were replaced by another people...

Am I wrong and if so please tell me why instead of just saying yes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ciel.)
    Yes, because most native Brits are dark skinned and have heavy accents.
    Many are. The point is that your complain is solely predicated upon the colour of their skin.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ciel.)
    More like really clever. I was at Euston railway station last week, and not a single freaking shop assistant there was white, ridiculous.
    Well that's London for you I'm not from London and I wasn't shocked when I came to visit there it's an international city after all and in my city everyone in shops to cafes is white

ReputationRep:
    No. You are racist because you dislike people on the basis of their color .

I don't care what imaginary values you have, so don't try to conflate the issue.
    Lol, a random person calling me a racist doesn't mean anything, you are just oversensitive and can't get over the fact that not everyone is happy to see white people becoming a minority. You've lost the argument, so just get over it. I never said I dislike anyone, can you read?

ReputationRep:
    I'm not racist I just don't want brown people in my country - Ciel 2016

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _icecream)
    Well that's London for you I'm not from London and I wasn't shocked when I came to visit there it's an international city after all and in my city everyone in shops to cafes is white
    My point was - we should draw the line somewhere. We don't need any more diversity because we already have plenty.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by whorace)
    I'm not racist I just don't want brown people in my country - Ciel 2016
    Stop twisting my words around My best friend is brown, can you imagine? And no, I don't want him to be kicked out of the country. But we don't need any more people who don't respect our values and can't assimilate.

ReputationRep:
    Poland does not have any obligation to accept thousands of "refugees" until they prove that they really are being prosecuted, especially those who have no intention to assimilate or accept common rules.

Despite this, it should not be forgotten that Poland has taken in 250 000 Ukrainian refugees, 50 000 Chechen refugees and many more. It houses thousands of immigrants itself, just like Britain. Just because the British media doesn't report it, doesn't mean it's not happened.

Why should the Poles/Europeans accept thousands of foreigners of a vastly different culture, many of whom are ISIS and Al Quaeda associates, just because they managed to cross the Mediterranean? It's not about race or xenophobia or anything - there's plenty of people from all around the world in Poland. Every country has some sort of border policy for a reason.

Look at Western Europe right now - Sweden is on a verge of social breakdown. Why should Poland be like that too? I hate how British media try to steer this "us vs them" attitude in regards to Eastern Europeans. Cold war ended 25 years ago, there should be no "West vs East" anymore - it's Europe all together guys, and in times of crisis like this we shouldn't put up any walls between ourselves.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ciel.)
    Lol, a random person calling me a racist doesn't mean anything,
    Doesn't mean anything, yet you keep on replying.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ciel.)
    Stop twisting my words around My best friend is brown, can you imagine?.
    (Original post by Ciel.)
    Stop twisting my words around My imaginary best friend is brown, .
    Changed your mistake.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ciel.)
    Stop twisting my words around My best friend is brown, can you imagine? And no, I don't want him to be kicked out of the country. But we don't need any more people who don't respect our values and can't assimilate.
    How do you know they don't share our values? Because they are brown? You clearly don't share my values but i'm not going to make you leave any time soon.

ReputationRep:
    Doesn't mean anything, yet you keep on replying.
    Because teasing you is a lot of fun, Dorian. :love:

(Original post by Ciel.)
    Having a token brown friend doesn't stop you from being racist...

But okay...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ciel.)
    Because teasing you is a lot of fun, Dorian. :love:
    Yet it doesn't mean anything.

ReputationRep:
    Changed your mistake.
    You don't have to believe me, doesn't bother me.

(Original post by whorace)
    How do you know they don't share our values? Because they are brown? You clearly don't share my values but i'm not going to make you leave any time soon.
    I'm mostly talking about islam - I genuinely cannot stand many of the 'values' this religion represents, and how it affects our culture - for example halal meet.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by StrawbAri)
    And apparently there's a law in the UK that says Non EU migrants have to be earning £35,000 or face deportation.
    You do realise that Non EU migrants are also coming from the US, China, Australia, West Africa, South Africa, Canada, Korea, Japan etc. it's not like they're going to cross oceans and deserts to get to the UK.
    if all that doesn't filter out all the 'bad eggs' I don't know what will. EU migrants can get in faster and easier.
    So you really can't say that EU migrants are more willing to work than them. Unless you have stats to prove it.

The problem is keeping out the illegal migrants. All other migration (EU and Non EU) is fine and doesn't harm the UK. If anything it harms the countries they're coming from because they're losing a lot of highly skilled labour.
    The £35K law will only be enforced in April. The limit is too high imo, whilst the current threshold at £20.8K was too low. £24-5K would have been more reasonable.

The visa process should be easier for citizens from allied countries and high-skilled non-EU migrants, whilst it is too easy for low-skilled EU migrants.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.