Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Polish prime minister says Poland is not likely to take Africans and Muslims Watch

ReputationRep:
    Okay I'm polish. Sucks to hear that my country is "a joke" or that we are so racist and generally make every other european's country miserable.
    First of all, yes, I have to agree, huge part of poles is awfully racist but it sickens me more than it would ever sicken you. I feel honestly ashamed, but you have to understand, you can't MARGINALIZE us ALL like that.
    Then, I think you have to realize we have taken almost half of million refugees from Ukraine, Belarus or Georgia back in 2008. We had also taken dozens of refugee families already. Our president is reluctant towards that few thousands refugees, because of the fact that percentage of polish that is very conservative and racist -which happens to be the percentage of polish voters that voted for him.
    We are not as rich as you, no sh*t sherlock. We used to be an empire back in the days. But after losing 6 mln ppl in WW II and years of communist regime this does not come easy. But we are trying. In 2008 our unemployment rate was 18.5%. Now it's about 10%. People that come to your country simply want to make the ends meet. We are sorry about those who are rubbishing your streets or drinking in public etc, but majority of us is working really hard, usually for lower wages and we really appreciate and respect your country. Poles and Poland is forever grateful for giving us jobs and polish government had launched many campaigns that actually brought thusands poles back to Poland But we have supplied you with cheap labour, nurses... also doctors or legal professionals over the years, not only unemployed drunks. And studies show we have been beneficial to your economy. You can't blame us for every problem in your country, this is not fair to thousands of us working really hard to support YOUR economy. Reemittances are not that big of a deal lol.
    And lastly, have you ever heard about "Brain Drain"? I am currently in my senior year of IB in Poland. Ove the years, dozens of people from my school left Poland to study (and then work in the uk) at top uk educational institutions such as Cambridge, UCL, KCL, Nottingham, Aberdeen, Edinburgh, Warwick or Bath Unis. I myself will be studying Law at Notts. We are sick of hearing you want us out because we are somehow less of a people to you or that we are only criminals. Our way to uk universities is the result of hard work since secondary school. But you don't hear about that in the media, do you?
    K, I'm done, either noone will read this or you will just say I'm just a stupid pole.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yawn!)
    And yet you keep talking about 'brown people'. Muslims can be brown, black or white.

As mentioned earlier the guys that killed Lee Rigby were black. The guys that scouted out the 2008 Mumbai attacks were white.

So droning on about 'brown people' makes you look like the idiot you are. You can't even keep your posts on track. :rolleyes:
    Oh, stop playing dumb. Maybe 1/1000 muslims is white. Either way, it doesn't matter, like I said, too much diversity isn't a good thing, in my opinion. Get over it.

ReputationRep:
    Doesn't really matter to Poland because Greece and Germany seem to have been designated the migrant dumping grounds

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ciel.)
    Oh, stop playing dumb. Maybe 1/1000 muslims is white. Either way, it doesn't matter, like I said, too much diversity isn't a good thing, in my opinion. Get over it.
    Bahahahaha! Don't worry, pal. I'm 'over' it.

And like I said - Your opinion is not going to change a damn thing. Get over it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yawn!)
    Bahahahaha! Don't worry, pal. I'm 'over' it.

And like I said - Your opinion is not going to change a damn thing. Get over it.
    It's not just my opinion. A lot of people are sick of our politicians taking the whole multiculturalism and diversity thing way too far, so it's only a matter of time before we put an end to it, or simply limit it *shrugs*.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Audrey18)
    DorianGrayism Jebedee Ciel Dubsmash a noble chance whorace StrawbAri

I'm German and a long time lurker on this forum. Many, many people on this forum got banned for merely questioning the policy decisions linked to immigration/migration such as the one made by my Chancellor to allow all these migrants into my country
    1) without checking if they are holding genuine passports
    2) without checking if they have links to terrorist groups
    3) without checking if they have criminal records in their home countries
    4) without checking if they have HIV/AIDS

Merkel has been in hiding for many days now. She's pushing 62 years of age. She won't throw in the towel just yet. If UK decides to remain in the EU, I am certain they will make EU into a united states of Europe and she would be the major contender for the post of PM of the USE. Tony Blair has quietened down way too much to be able to stake a claim for that coveted position.

Merkel studied physics and then chemistry. She has no knowledge and understanding about politics, law, finance and sociology. She tells the German public one thing and tells the EU another thing and then tells the world another thing. Recently she said that refugees must now return back to their countries of origin after the wars back home have ended.
    http://www.reuters.com/article/us-eu...-idUSKCN0V80IH

Your beloved BBC will never report such things and many other similar things because it is part of 'The State'.

5) Can we reverse the tragedies that fellow German women had to undergo, namely rape and sexual assaults?
    http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-35231046
    http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016...new-years-eve/
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b0b958f65cda0e
    http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a6798186.html
    http://www.spectator.co.uk/2016/01/its-not-only-germany-that-covers-up-mass-sex-attacks-by-migrant-men-swedens-record-is-shameful/

Watch this video. I cried when I did.

6) Can we bring back the lives of those who died in Sweden's Ikea?
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...r-of-refugees/

7) Can we reverse the gang-rape of a 14 year old girl?
    http://clashdaily.com/2016/01/raped-...o-savaged-her/
    http://www.infowars.com/norway-immig...unity-service/

Anyways these migrants have entered Europe and turned it upside down. I hope all of you reading my post, bears this in mind. A country's sovereignty, security and safety of its citizens is so so important. With Merkel's blunder, we have become a carbon copy of UK & the rest of EU and their set of problems.
    I agree with you 100%. The media lies and cover ups are disgraceful. I have encouraged all of my loved ones to leave Europe. I hope it won't be too late.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DorianGrayism)
    No surprise. Eastern Europe is full of racists and is 40 years behind the rest of Europe.

Poland cannot even take in 10,000 refugees even though it has a population of 40 Million.

Their attitude is laughable considering the number of Polish immigrants around the world and the Polish refugees during WW2.
    Perhaps they want to avoid gang rapes, murder cases, stoning transgender people, etc...
    http://www.dw.com/en/string-of-new-y...gne/a-18958334
    http://www.dw.com/en/woman-stabbed-t...nts/a-19004027
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...le-killed.html

Quite a lot of crimes, considering they are 'peaceful and oppressed' minority Real refugees meanwhile have to suffer because many of those invited by Mutti Merkel are fakes and behave like savages.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by and another one)
    Poland is a great country.

Very nice and modern and pleasant. How would they want to compromise that?
    Yeah that's because Poland has received over 100bn in EU funds to transform their country.

ReputationRep:
    I'm a frequent visitor to Poland. They seem to have their **** together.

ReputationRep:
    I have a racist friend, and he made a Polish girl cry last night. Luckily her friends her live cause some other these Eastern Europeans are ****ing mental.

ReputationRep:
    So they can all leave their country but cant be bothered to accept migrants even though they are facing a HUGE brain drain problem?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ciel.)
    It's not just my opinion. A lot of people are sick of our politicians taking the whole multiculturalism and diversity thing way too far, so it's only a matter of time before we put an end to it, or simply limit it *shrugs*.
    Sure. Sure. Let me know when that happens. :lol: Deluded fools have only been saying these things for the last few....decades.

You people are going to lead a revolution!.....by making racist posts on TSR. :rofl3:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yawn!)
    Sure. Sure. Let me know when that happens. :lol: Deluded fools have only been saying these things for the last few....decades.

You people are going to lead a revolution!.....by making racist posts on TSR. :rofl3:
    Soon, babe. Soon *wink*. Let me guess, you are not a white person.......

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ciel.)
    Soon, babe. Soon *wink*. Let me guess, you are not a white person.......
    Okay, you'll forgive me if I don't lose any sleep over it, lol.

Get the girl a medal.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yawn!)
    Okay, you'll forgive me if I don't lose any sleep over it, lol.

Get the girl a medal.
    Why should you? It wouldn't affect you in any way.
    I'm afraid I don't have a pussy though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by whorace)
    Not really, Polish population has apparently increased by 10x in the space of 10 years (from 60,000 in 2001 to 600,000 in 2011), compare that to Greece (38,000), Serbia (?? 30,000??), Bulgaria (57,000), Hungary (50,000), Ukraine (10,000??), Romania (100,000), at least according to this
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foreig...United_Kingdom
    A good idea was to restrict freedom of movement to countries with a similar GDP such as Germany, France, UK, Holland etcc this way mass migration would have never happened.in the first place

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _icecream)
    A good idea was to restrict freedom of movement to countries with a similar GDP such as Germany, France, UK, Holland etcc this way mass migration would have never happened.in the first place
    Well I've only ever had relationships with Eastern Europeans (Bulgarian, Hungarian and Polish) so I dread to think what my love life becomes without open door policy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ciel.)
    Why should you? It wouldn't affect you in any way.
    I'm afraid I don't have a pussy though.
    Of course it won't......because nothing is going to happen. If you like, I'll send you some tickets to the real world where the rest of us live.

Oh, but you do.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yawn!)
    Of course it won't......because nothing is going to happen. If you like, I'll send you some tickets to the real world where the rest of us live.

Oh, but you do.
    You'll have to accept it one day.
    Only if you mean my boy-pussy, soz.

ReputationRep:
    i am sick of their shops everywhere on busy high streets. they have the audacity to complain about browns when many browns are in highly paid jobs and they are doing **** cash in hand work dodging the authorities or working in some backstreet car wash. we know you want a better life but we dont want your working class lot here. we dont care if you profess that browns and islam is the enemy, you are still draining our economy dry and scamming the hell out of the system

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.