Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Polish prime minister says Poland is not likely to take Africans and Muslims watch

ReputationRep:
    How do African Muslims feel? XD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by neal95)
    i am sick of their shops everywhere on busy high streets. they have the audacity to complain about browns when many browns are in highly paid jobs and they are doing **** cash in hand work dodging the authorities or working in some backstreet car wash. we know you want a better life but we dont want your working class lot here. we dont care if you profess that browns and islam is the enemy, you are still draining our economy dry and scamming the hell out of the system
    oh I just love when someone points out some irrelevant data without no refference to any source, website, whatsoever :love: People like my brother will just keep on operating on british pacients and at the same time they will be making you bancrupt. Sweet.
    Like I said DON'T MARGINALIZE. You can also point out that there are many hungarians, poles, russians in highly paid jobs... you can say it about literally everyone. Because it's true. Once again... evry person varies.
    I can agree about "polski sklep" though. I can understand why you may be mad about that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by itsmecatherine)
    oh I just love when someone points out some irrelevant data without no refference to any source, website, whatsoever :love: People like my brother will just keep on operating on british pacients and at the same time they will be making you bancrupt. Sweet.
    Like I said DON'T MARGINALIZE. You can also point out that there are many hungarians, poles, russians in highly paid jobs... you can say it about literally everyone. Because it's true. Once again... evry person varies.
    I can agree about "polski sklep" though. I can understand why you may be mad about that.
    its not meant to be personal, please dont take it like that! its just the majority are obviusly not doctors or dentists, but will be working in jobs which require physical labour or "off the radar" so to speak, getting cash in hand, which is good for them but benefits none of the governement. people are also really pissed off at the child benefit thing. i agree that most of the poles work damn hard, but there jobs are definitely not vital to the econoomy. people that want to remain say jobs will be lost if we leave the eu, yep the polish jobs will go, not the natives. yeah the polski sklep places are pretty annoying

ReputationRep:
    Everyone loves immigration until they are effected by it.

Then it becomes a racist offence to oppose and you're screwed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by neal95)
    its not meant to be personal, please dont take it like that! its just the majority are obviusly not doctors or dentists, but will be working in jobs which require physical labour or "off the radar" so to speak, getting cash in hand, which is good for them but benefits none of the governement. people are also really pissed off at the child benefit thing. i agree that most of the poles work damn hard, but there jobs are definitely not vital to the econoomy. people that want to remain say jobs will be lost if we leave the eu, yep the polish jobs will go, not the natives. yeah the polski sklep places are pretty annoying
    okay I guessed you redeemed yourself .I agree aboout the benefit thing. This is really annoying and I can fully understand your anger and I believe our governments have to do something about that. I trust this will change in the future, because child benefits can't be a motivation to come to the UK, this motivation in my opinion should be about wanting to earn a living by honest work only. I deeply hope you decide to stay in the UK, but I also deeply root that you will be able to somehow limit the number of population's influx among these people from Eastern Europe who don't know your language, have criminal record or stay on unemployment benefits for damn too long etc etc

ReputationRep:
    I have no problem with immigrants, but I do believe in helping the people here first. That said, I agree with taking a number in, so long as it is families, not single individuals.

ReputationRep:
    Okay I'm polish. Sucks to hear that my country is "a joke" or that we are so racist and generally make every other european's country miserable.
    First of all, yes, I have to agree, huge part of poles is awfully racist but it sickens me more than it would ever sicken you. I feel honestly ashamed, but you have to understand, you can't MARGINALIZE us ALL like that.
    Then, I think you have to realize we have taken almost half of million refugees from Ukraine, Belarus or Georgia back in 2008. We had also taken dozens of refugee families already. Our president is reluctant towards that few thousands refugees, because of the fact that percentage of polish that is very conservative and racist -which happens to be the percentage of polish voters that voted for him.
    We are not as rich as you, no sh*t sherlock. We used to be an empire back in the days. But after losing 6 mln ppl in WW II and years of communist regime this does not come easy. But we are trying. In 2008 our unemployment rate was 18.5%. Now it's about 10%. People that come to your country simply want to make the ends meet. We are sorry about those who are rubbishing your streets or drinking in public etc, but majority of us is working really hard, usually for lower wages and we really appreciate and respect your country. Poles and Poland is forever grateful for giving us jobs and polish government had launched many campaigns that actually brought thusands poles back to Poland But we have supplied you with cheap labour, nurses... also doctors or legal professionals over the years, not only unemployed drunks. And studies show we have been beneficial to your economy. You can't blame us for every problem in your country, this is not fair to thousands of us working really hard to support YOUR economy. Reemittances are not that big of a deal lol.
    And lastly, have you ever heard about "Brain Drain"? I am currently in my senior year of IB in Poland. Ove the years, dozens of people from my school left Poland to study (and then work in the uk) at top uk educational institutions such as Cambridge, UCL, KCL, Nottingham, Aberdeen, Edinburgh, Warwick or Bath Unis. I myself will be studying Law at Notts. We are sick of hearing you want us out because we are somehow less of a people to you or that we are only criminals. Our way to uk universities is the result of hard work since secondary school. But you don't hear about that in the media, do you?
    K, I'm done, either noone will read this or you will just say I'm just a stupid pole.
    As an outsider you are reading things in a certain way, I for one know how hard working Polish people can be, what I heard before from Polish friends many at university was that the ones that come here for work are the ones that struggle in their own country due to things like lack of education as they are from poor backgrounds so that plays a part, so its not that you are all criminals but the ones that work here just happen to be the bad pick (and some good ones)

Its like how in the UK people talk about people on benefits and theres good ones and bad ones,the majority of the bad ones are the ones who never want to work and the good ones are less likely to do bad things.

Sadly I have experienced a lot of bad things from Polish neighbours or flatmates but all men, never experienced a bad female yet the men all fit the drunken stereotype and talk about women as only being there to look after the men and for sex (knew a few guys who boasted about having sexual partners a day and cheating on their partners) they were obsessed with drinking and loud music basically chav stereotypes, and often obsessed with weightlifting and thinking they were gods gift to women, multiple ones doing tax fraud, my current neighbour harassed a elderly single man to give him a spare key so he can bring his dog round whenever he wants and lets it bark, foul, run around, had garden parties in there last summer meaning 7am-midnight kids running and shouting, dogs barking, music loud and he doesn't even live in my building! I tried being nice and talking to him and he claimed to know no English and lauged at me, till I had enough and reported him, after that he was at my door shouting and threatening me in clear English, telling me to watch my back or I will get a knife in it that I WAS RACIST! for reporting him, and how HE WAS THE VICTIM! Basically him dumping rubbish in our bins, using our garden, waking me up at 5.30am most mornings and disturbing me when he came back 6pm and took dog out again at 8am, him slamming his van doors etc was acceptable, him letting his dog put its muddy paws on the floor which he never cleans is acceptable, he thinks cutting a THIRD of the garden about 3 or 4 times a year means he has basically "paid for" the right to use someone elses garden, oh and theres the fact he used all 3 of the spaces for my building for himself so the tenants have to park on the street, one time a tenant in my building parked their own car there and he blocked it off with his van, and when he saw neighbour go out he came out of his flat and hurled abuse and was agressive.

But as I say never a problem with the females.

We hear how the ones that came here for work are only taking the jobs no one wants like cleaners, if thats the case why are they wanting to go to college and get grants from it? Not just the fact they are getting money from government but then they want to train in a area where Brits are willing to work, and even have unemployed in so how are they then taking jobs people dont want?

I think Polish people are very hard working but they are also robotic too which is why employers take them, tell them to do a task and they will do it without really complaining, but lack the personal touch, and get confused when they don't get orders, British people complain more but go above and beyond when they enjoy the job.

By the way I have a Polish grandfather (though the less said about him the better, he slept with my gran telling her he loved her and just wanted a one night stand, never even gave her his real name) and when he found out she was pregnant he refused to have anything to do with her.

EDIT : There was also the flatmates I had that were cleaners for a living, came back every day and put music on so loud we had constant complaints from neighbours and Police and they suddenly claimed to "speak no English" then after the Police left would laugh and joke about how they got away with it, always set thermostat to 35 degrees(honestly who can live at that temp) EVEN IN SUMMER! just because it was all inclusive rent, but back to the cleaners I have some photos still of a disgusting kitchen, so much grease everywhere that every time they turned on the cooker a flame shot up to ceiling(imagine like when you see Chinese food getting cooked on a wok and a large flame shot up) we ended up getting rats due to their disgusting habits but if you spoke to them they got agressive.

Whenever I see someone speeding they have Polish numberplates, was almost hit by a car reversing the other week, I looked both ways and only saw a parked car and woman speaking to her friend through its window, I passed behind it and as I did the person reversed without lights just about clipped my foot(was inches away as I dodged in time and still barely made it) then drove off without even noticing me.
    So back to what was originally said, hard workers but robotic, naive, but its just the ones here not people in Poland.

ReputationRep:
    But there's more Polish people than English people in my hometown of Northampton nowadays, lol

ReputationRep:
    In America you have billboards like this claiming Black children are an endangered species because there's higher rates of abortion in America of Blacks. Nothing could be further truth when Africa's population has only exploded especially after all the breakthroughs in diseases that once kept their population down.

Name:  images (1).jpg
Views: 82
Size:  9.2 KB

Imagine if this was White it would be called racist, and whoever made it labelled White supremacist. Except for White children it would be actually true they are endangered. Being Black you are allowed to fight for your interests but White people are not!

Doesn't that kind of counter this idea of privilege?

ReputationRep:
    Races come and go. Religions come and go. Kings come and go.

Britain by any other Queen or King, by any other state religion, or by any other majority race OR by any other name will still remain what it really is. A territory. Get over it.

Britain or Poland or whatever artificial territorial something. Celebrate the human race, the human language, the human colour, and the human - not only whatever you happened to be born into. This is the reality of Planet Earth.

Your race or colour or language or whatever has no right to claim a land or to be held as sacred. Lands are for all humans, and whatever they hold sacred should not be supposed to be eternal or sacred.

Europe is NOT grappling with an identity crisis. It is simply and naturally resisting to evolve. We should not take pride in the artificial.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by drbluebox)
    As an outsider you are reading things in a certain way, I for one know how hard working Polish people can be, what I heard before from Polish friends many at university was that the ones that come here for work are the ones that struggle in their own country due to things like lack of education as they are from poor backgrounds so that plays a part, so its not that you are all criminals but the ones that work here just happen to be the bad pick (and some good ones)

Its like how in the UK people talk about people on benefits and theres good ones and bad ones,the majority of the bad ones are the ones who never want to work and the good ones are less likely to do bad things.

Sadly I have experienced a lot of bad things from Polish neighbours or flatmates but all men, never experienced a bad female yet the men all fit the drunken stereotype and talk about women as only being there to look after the men and for sex (knew a few guys who boasted about having sexual partners a day and cheating on their partners) they were obsessed with drinking and loud music basically chav stereotypes, and often obsessed with weightlifting and thinking they were gods gift to women, multiple ones doing tax fraud, my current neighbour harassed a elderly single man to give him a spare key so he can bring his dog round whenever he wants and lets it bark, foul, run around, had garden parties in there last summer meaning 7am-midnight kids running and shouting, dogs barking, music loud and he doesn't even live in my building! I tried being nice and talking to him and he claimed to know no English and lauged at me, till I had enough and reported him, after that he was at my door shouting and threatening me in clear English, telling me to watch my back or I will get a knife in it that I WAS RACIST! for reporting him, and how HE WAS THE VICTIM! Basically him dumping rubbish in our bins, using our garden, waking me up at 5.30am most mornings and disturbing me when he came back 6pm and took dog out again at 8am, him slamming his van doors etc was acceptable, him letting his dog put its muddy paws on the floor which he never cleans is acceptable, he thinks cutting a THIRD of the garden about 3 or 4 times a year means he has basically "paid for" the right to use someone elses garden, oh and theres the fact he used all 3 of the spaces for my building for himself so the tenants have to park on the street, one time a tenant in my building parked their own car there and he blocked it off with his van, and when he saw neighbour go out he came out of his flat and hurled abuse and was agressive.

But as I say never a problem with the females.

We hear how the ones that came here for work are only taking the jobs no one wants like cleaners, if thats the case why are they wanting to go to college and get grants from it? Not just the fact they are getting money from government but then they want to train in a area where Brits are willing to work, and even have unemployed in so how are they then taking jobs people dont want?

I think Polish people are very hard working but they are also robotic too which is why employers take them, tell them to do a task and they will do it without really complaining, but lack the personal touch, and get confused when they don't get orders, British people complain more but go above and beyond when they enjoy the job.

By the way I have a Polish grandfather (though the less said about him the better, he slept with my gran telling her he loved her and just wanted a one night stand, never even gave her his real name) and when he found out she was pregnant he refused to have anything to do with her.

EDIT : There was also the flatmates I had that were cleaners for a living, came back every day and put music on so loud we had constant complaints from neighbours and Police and they suddenly claimed to "speak no English" then after the Police left would laugh and joke about how they got away with it, always set thermostat to 35 degrees(honestly who can live at that temp) EVEN IN SUMMER! just because it was all inclusive rent, but back to the cleaners I have some photos still of a disgusting kitchen, so much grease everywhere that every time they turned on the cooker a flame shot up to ceiling(imagine like when you see Chinese food getting cooked on a wok and a large flame shot up) we ended up getting rats due to their disgusting habits but if you spoke to them they got agressive.

Whenever I see someone speeding they have Polish numberplates, was almost hit by a car reversing the other week, I looked both ways and only saw a parked car and woman speaking to her friend through its window, I passed behind it and as I did the person reversed without lights just about clipped my foot(was inches away as I dodged in time and still barely made it) then drove off without even noticing me.
    So back to what was originally said, hard workers but robotic, naive, but its just the ones here not people in Poland.
    I can agree with you about the males. I don't like them too ;p There was a survey in Poland about attitudes towards refugees recently and females were far more undeerstanding, while men were suggesting sending them to Auschwitz (which sounds sick even if you are against refugees). So I get where this is coming from. I'm terribly sorry for your experience with the poles, but I can still assure you, the more stupid someone is the louder they are. It is easier to see the negative influence, because these units will be more attention seeking. I believe that inlux of well educated people can be even better than just a cheap workforce. Well educated poles are more willing to run their own business, which in result will not take jobs away from the brits, but will create the new ones. Anyway, I can't defend any of the behaviour you've experienced. But I can asure you that are not all that. This is not something that runs in polish blood.

ReputationRep:
    I can agree with you about the males. I don't like them too ;p There was a survey in Poland about attitudes towards refugees recently and females were far more undeerstanding, while men were suggesting sending them to Auschwitz (which sounds sick even if you are against refugees). So I get where this is coming from. I'm terribly sorry for your experience with the poles, but I can still assure you, the more stupid someone is the louder they are. It is easier to see the negative influence, because these units will be more attention seeking. I believe that inlux of well educated people can be even better than just a cheap workforce. Well educated poles are more willing to run their own business, which in result will not take jobs away from the brits, but will create the new ones. Anyway, I can't defend any of the behaviour you've experienced. But I can asure you that are not all that. This is not something that runs in polish blood.
    Thats why I compared them to people claiming benefits as that is what happens there too.

That being said its what I heard middle class Polish people say before about the poorer ones being undereducated so come here fore work and that plays a big part.

But I think the Polish at least the ones I have worked with or known are very naive quick to talk down about how they get work as Brits are lazy or just don't want to work, and one thing really upset me the other week, a local housing association had to make its staff learn basic Polish as most clients in recent years are Polish! Thats when there is a homeless problem in area with Brits, and people like me who are vulnerable are waiting years for a house.

I do like Polish food and drink though but its hard to get what I want as the staff don't speak English! Its funny how theres even a local barbers that on its leaflets calls itself Polish barbers and offers all men who get a haircut there a free can of lager and can play the Xbox whilst they wait! Weird.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by drbluebox)
    Thats why I compared them to people claiming benefits as that is what happens there too.

That being said its what I heard middle class Polish people say before about the poorer ones being undereducated so come here fore work and that plays a big part.

But I think the Polish at least the ones I have worked with or known are very naive quick to talk down about how they get work as Brits are lazy or just don't want to work, and one thing really upset me the other week, a local housing association had to make its staff learn basic Polish as most clients in recent years are Polish! Thats when there is a homeless problem in area with Brits, and people like me who are vulnerable are waiting years for a house.

I do like Polish food and drink though but its hard to get what I want as the staff don't speak English! Its funny how theres even a local barbers that on its leaflets calls itself Polish barbers and offers all men who get a haircut there a free can of lager and can play the Xbox whilst they wait! Weird.
    Well, I can't serve as a devil's advocate in every case. We don't like that kind of people too, especially the ones who speak little to no english.They are giving all of us bad name, especially that most of my friends willing to enter the UK had been attending bilingual schools since childhood and do not speak with an accent. But there is no denying this kind of people exist. This is why I even suggested in my earliest response that there should be some kind of testing to examine someone's language skills. People I know speak very much in favour of the brits, so we must just know different groups then. I will not change my mind about positive impact of many migrants, though I also akcnowledge the begative impact of others.
    I don't think this barber's is weird tbh ;p just polish hospitality, I believe. Most of babers in my city in Poland are very similar.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yawn!)
    Enter Eastern Europeans, who, just because of a decision made in Brussels, can waltz in whenever they like, as many of them as they like, and get instant access to JSA, housing benefit, can send child benefit back to Poland, etc, and can complete with British workers for jobs.
    The fact that those mystical "Eastern Europeans" can apply for all what you've mentioned is not a result of EU laws- it's because British government 1. Did not ask for a specific period in which British jobs would be (partially, at least) protected- as did most of the EU countries; and 2. because the British benefit system is probably the most screwed up, idiotic and un-fair in the whole of EU. Unlike in most countries, in UK one doesn't have to contribute in any way before one claims benefits.
    If you can blame Brussels for something, you could blame it for not allowing to discriminate against people of other nationalities.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ciel.)
    It bothers me because I want Britain to remain a mostly white nation. I don't want to go into a shop and feel like suddenly I'm in a freaking Pakistan.
    That is racist.

if you dont like Pakistan, dont go into the shop for f***s sake

ReputationRep:
    Ok when they say Muslims, do they mean people of the actual faith or are they talking about middle eastern/ south asian people.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DorianGrayism)
    Well, except for that most don't get access to JSA or claim benefits. No one is going to sit around waiting for months just for JSA.

Most are not doing jobs that could be filled by unemployed British Working Class. That is just made up.

Migrants fill 20 per cent of workers in fields such as oil and gas extraction, aerospace manufacturing and computer, electronic and optical engineering. Does it sound like some long term unemployed British worker could do that?
    You're getting my comments mixed up I was talking about eu migrants that do jobs that could be done by working class Brits because overwhelming majority are unskilled. I'm aware It's the non eu migrants that do the jobs you mentioned and I'm in support of such immigration. But there are some non eu migrants who as come as refugees from places like Somalia and abuse the system.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mauryan)
    You're getting my comments mixed up I was talking about eu migrants that do jobs that could be done by working class Brits because overwhelming majority are unskilled. I'm aware It's the non eu migrants that do the jobs you mentioned and I'm in support of such immigration.
    It is both EU and Non-EU workers that do the jobs I mentioned.

In fact, EU14 Workers are more than twice as likely to be skilled as Non - EU workers.

Even Polish workers are likely to be better educated than their "working class" counterparts. That is why they are considered for jobs ahead of working class Brits.

(Original post by Mauryan)
    But there are some non eu migrants who as come as refugees from places like Somalia and abuse the system.
    Where is the evidence of this? Sounds like a BS story made up the Daily Mail.

We take in 14,000 Refugees a year. They can get 36 pounds a week and they are not allowed to work anywhere else. They are not abusing anything.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sciatic)
    Races come and go. Religions come and go. Kings come and go.

Britain by any other Queen or King, by any other state religion, or by any other majority race OR by any other name will still remain what it really is. A territory. Get over it.

Britain or Poland or whatever artificial territorial something. Celebrate the human race, the human language, the human colour, and the human - not only whatever you happened to be born into. This is the reality of Planet Earth.

Your race or colour or language or whatever has no right to claim a land or to be held as sacred. Lands are for all humans, and whatever they hold sacred should not be supposed to be eternal or sacred.

Europe is NOT grappling with an identity crisis. It is simply and naturally resisting to evolve. We should not take pride in the artificial.
    Wars are natural. The human desire for power, conquest,domination is natural. These are very much the qualities that shaped civilization(be it european or otherwise).Indeed,you will find that throughout the course of history the only groups of peoples that let themselves be wiped out were the ones that effectively had no choice in the matter(the weak ones) and they too were the ones that embraced embraced anti-imperialism(i.e. not because the were against the principle but because they couldn't act on it...they were inferior).The natural course of the human race has been based on survival of the fittest-it is THE MOST natural thing about us( though i don't understand how you could put forward an argument that aspects of the human race are "artificial"...what would you mean by that? your attitude in itself isn't artificial even-it's typical of inferior groups which are natural too)

(Original post by Ciel.)
    Why are you quoting me? I already said I am against letting them in. And yes, Merkel should take some damn responsibility, I really feel sorry for your country.
    I read your previous posts and I agreed with what you had to say. That way why I quoted you. Did I cause you to have a sudden rush of blood to the head by my very simple act of quoting you? In that case, please forgive me.

(Original post by Ciel.)
    No **** Sherlock. But this thread specifically refers to muslims, just read the title.
    Why do British children and college kids always post things like 'no **** sherlock' or 'your english gave me cancer'. Sherlock Holmes is such an intelligent fictional character. Mentioning Sherlock in the same breath with us is to belittle him. Cancer is such a painful illness. Spare a thought for those who're stricken with cancer.

(Original post by Jebedee)
    I agree with you 100%. The media lies and cover ups are disgraceful. I have encouraged all of my loved ones to leave Europe. I hope it won't be too late.
    Even if UK votes to leave the EU in the upcoming referendum, it will take about 2 years to fully extricate itself from the entanglement. Once UK is able to control her borders, she needs to look at why she's allowing hundreds of thousands of people from Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Nigeria, Pakistan etc to come in. I'm quite keen to know the statistical breakdown of the educational qualifications and type of skills that these people from Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Nigeria, Pakistan possess.

I don't think its right for thousands of people from these countries to relocate to UK and then be on state benefits for the rest of their lives. Do you?

Poll
Are you going to a festival?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.