The Student Room Group

What course to choose

Hi,
at the moment, I am in year 12 and I currently do maths, biology, chemistry and physics. I was wondering what courses can I go in to. I am not sure of exactly what I want to do in the future. but I would like to have a job that's a STEM career, high paid and would like some practical work, not just sit behind desks. Do you guys have any suggestions on possible careers or degree courses, thanks in advance.
Original post by dragonblazer11
Hi,
at the moment, I am in year 12 and I currently do maths, biology, chemistry and physics. I was wondering what courses can I go in to. I am not sure of exactly what I want to do in the future. but I would like to have a job that's a STEM career, high paid and would like some practical work, not just sit behind desks. Do you guys have any suggestions on possible careers or degree courses, thanks in advance.

Dentistry, Midwifery, nursing, medicine, physiotherapy, biochemisry, pharmacist, biomedical science, scientist for the NHS, engineering, marine biology, veterinary surgeon, u can litteraly do anything with them 4 subjects in regards to Stem. You may have to work your way up but in the longrun you will be in a highly paid job!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Hi,

Medicine.

The most highly paid engineers don't usually do much "practical work".
Hi,

2 Words: SOFTWARE ENGINEERING

...or Mechanical Engineering

[video="youtube;7Pq-S557XQU"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Pq-S557XQU[/video]

Quick Reply

Latest