Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

I'm in my third year of studying Sociology at Sunderland University. For my dissertation I am studying if parents are truly free to choose any secondary school and to examine any reason why parents may not have full choice.

To take part in the survey you must either: be a parent of a child who started secondary school in 2011-2015 or be a parent of a child who is starting secondary school in September 2016. This survey is exclusive to citizens of the United Kingdom and you may only fill it out if you're child was/is attending a secondary school in the UK.

The survey only has 9 questions and should take no longer than 2-5 minutes to complete. I appreciate this may not be the most appropriate place for this survey but I am relying on respondents from the UK to take part.

The survey can be found here: https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/RN9PDRC

If you do not meet the criteria to fulfill the survey, please refrain from taking part.

Please if you know anyone who does meet the criteria, please share it with them and ask them to pass it on!
What's the best type of cheese?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.