Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=charlotte_1874;65960326]No sorry I can't remember that one!

Was the translation one like something like 'As a result of these new policies, many immigrants no longer try to flee their country of origin?'[/QUOTE

Genius. we have 4/5
    The third one was about some humanitarians groups condemn financial aid to initiatives or soemthjng

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MMMMM22)
    Hey I'm close to making mark scheme. Do you remember if for the match up about government not wanting something it was promueva or emplee
    I'm pretty sure I put the emplee one

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MMMMM22)
    Hey I'm close to making mark scheme. Do you remember if for the match up about government not wanting something it was promueva or emplee
    Think it was emplee

ReputationRep:
    Q1SNSTN
    Q2BDGKN
    Q3 not in order Oído SordoActivarQuinientas milGrabó Entregaron LlorarMeses
    Q4 her actions Dad complained Promotes alcohol and homosexuality Fine of 550 dollars Affects health of Russian girl Jailment was the threat She didn't make case Didn't want to Disappoint her fans
    Q5 not in order Ha rescatado VacíosEn paroDespilfarrar InmobiliariaCan't remember others it's out of 8
    Q6 superhero one can't remember ABCD choices
    Q8 synonym ones palonacimiento or something PruebaDesafío Esta ubicadoCant rememembwr last oneMatching up

ReputationRep:
    do you think i will lose a mark for introdujó instead of introdujo in the E-S translation?

ReputationRep:
    yeah it was paulatinamente

ReputationRep:
    are you sure it was grabó? i said gravó lol apparently gravar is a word though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by charlotte_1874)
    How did you find it?!
    It was alright, though I only wrote 4 pages.. you??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by onlythewall)
    It's definitely grabó - he recorded...he didn't tax anyone

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by onlythewall)
    yeah it was grabó as it was talking about her filming it or something

ReputationRep:
    for the lady gaga question were we meant to be answering in spanish or english?!?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amyb269)
    for the lady gaga question were we meant to be answering in spanish or english?!?
    Spanish

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by olmyster911)
    It was alright, though I only wrote 4 pages.. you??
    I did the same question! I thought it was alright, ended up going with standard three paragraphs about Women, Social class and Respression really.. what about you guys?

ReputationRep:
    Did anyone get that tiger woods only said 1 thing?
    yep

ReputationRep:
    What question did people put "emplee" for?? I can't remember that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Historycray)
    I did the same question! I thought it was alright, ended up going with standard three paragraphs about Women, Social class and Respression really.. what about you guys?
    Women, social class, repression and love/relationships

ReputationRep:
    Women, social class, repression and love/relationships
    Yeah I just kept getting carried away with quotes and forgetting to actually say how it related to young people today but oh well...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Historycray)
    Yeah I just kept getting carried away with quotes and forgetting to actually say how it related to young people today but oh well...
    See I did the opposite and included only 2 quotes but lots on young people and my own opinions

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nelizabeth_)
    Just after the word 'pasillos' I put 'vacíos'. For the 'burbuja' one I put 'inmobiliaria' because I couldn't think of any other option, but from google I think that might be the right answer. I struggled for the gap after 28.000 metros and put 'llenos'?
    i put cuadrados afrer metros, because i thought maybe its metres squared? idk

ReputationRep:
    See I did the opposite and included only 2 quotes but lots on young people and my own opinions
    Hahah fair enough! I think i'll attribute my failure on results day to my teachers, not sure their methods were... entirely successfull... in teaching how to write those awful essays.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.