Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What alcohol gets u drunk quick? watch

ReputationRep:
    Champagne. those bubbles are a killer. Right to the head.

ReputationRep:
    A bottle of Jack

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MountKimbie)
    How come?
    Because too many people thinking going out every night or every weekend and getting bladdered is fun lmfao.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ivybridge)
    Because too many people thinking going out every night or every weekend and getting bladdered is fun lmfao.
    I go out about 1 - 4x a month and get bladdered pretty much every time. Not to the point where I throw up. I'm not any different when I'm really drunk. It's just a nice feeling.

Do you go out and not drink ?

ReputationRep:
    I go out about 1 - 4x a month and get bladdered pretty much every time. Not to the point where I throw up. I'm not any different when I'm really drunk. It's just a nice feeling.

Do you go out and not drink ?
    I go out a lot and don't drink, I also go out and drink. I don't feel the need to drink and I personally hate getting drunk and I do not understand the appeal.

ReputationRep:
    I go out a lot and don't drink, I also go out and drink. I don't feel the need to drink and I personally hate getting drunk and I do not understand the appeal.
    It's a really good feeling. Being drunk and dancing/listening to good music is a great night. Get into all sorts of mischief. I don't obsess over getting smashed. I just let it happen naturally.

ReputationRep:
    It's a really good feeling. Being drunk and dancing/listening to good music is a great night. Get into all sorts of mischief. I don't obsess over getting smashed. I just let it happen naturally.
    I don't like the feeling of losing control and it also makes me very ill so I don't bother. There are many people who insist on getting pissed despite how they feel negatively and that is the problem. Not people like you.

ReputationRep:
    I don't like the feeling of losing control and it also makes me very ill so I don't bother. There are many people who insist on getting pissed despite how they feel negatively and that is the problem. Not people like you.
    Drinking culture in other countries is horrendous, I'll give you that. Makes me sad what we've done to countries like Thailand, Greek/Spanish Islands, Prague etc.

ReputationRep:
    Drinking culture in other countries is horrendous, I'll give you that. Makes me sad what we've done to countries like Thailand, Greek/Spanish Islands, Prague etc.
    Exactly. And we have such a bad name, particularly in the likes of Prague and Malaga, etc. etc.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    For me, any spirit. The only spirit I usually drink is whisky or gin.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    CIROC

ReputationRep:
    Wine seems to get me drunk really fast, a few glasses of that and I am anyones!

It also gives me the worst hangovers out of everything I have drank.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reeeeyah)
    Wine seems to get me drunk really fast, a few glasses of that and I am anyones!

It also gives me the worst hangovers out of everything I have drank.
    Mead... had absolutely no idea how high the content was because you can't really taste it and I had close to a pint in a giant mug, never again

ReputationRep:
    It comes down to drinkability (taste) and quantity.

Spirits are your best chance at reducing quantity whereas a wkd might taste good but you'll never stop pissing. You need to find what balance works for you, I find spirits with mixers best for me but wine is another good option.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lilylf)
    ???
    go for absinthe, Balkan 176 and bacardi 151 as these are overproofs and are 75% alcohol or more another move is something you can drink a lot of quickly such as margaritas and sweeter cocktails

ReputationRep:
    Tequila and whiskey but that makes me ill

ReputationRep:
    Coffee

ReputationRep:
    Bucky (buckfast)

Tequila

ReputationRep:
    Cider.

I can't drink too much - I've got Asian glow.

ReputationRep:
    I can't drink vodka anymore ) . I don't get drunk but everytime I even smell vodka , I get sick . Probably because of a recent party where I drank 20 shots in 1h 30 min and stayed for 3 hrs in the bathroom.
    But , in general , it depends how much I drink , not what I drink

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.