oliviar14
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
I need to create a report on an organisation analysing their market segmentation strategy and then, using a MACRO, MICRO and Internal analysis evaluate if they should re-assess this.
I'm really confused and unsure of where to even start so if anyone has any useful tips or have done something like this in the past I would be very grateful!!
Thanks
She-Ra
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by oliviar14)
I need to create a report on an organisation analysing their market segmentation strategy and then, using a MACRO, MICRO and Internal analysis evaluate if they should re-assess this.
I'm really confused and unsure of where to even start so if anyone has any useful tips or have done something like this in the past I would be very grateful!!
Thanks
If I was you, before writing the report I would crack on with the analysis part. Underneath each of the sub-headings I would make notes on how the business is impacted by all of these things.

Once you have clear in your head about how the business is performing based on all of these things you'll feel a lot more confident about writing your report.

Micro:
Suppliers
Customers
Employees
Stakeholders
Competitors

Macro:
Local economy
National economy
International economy
Industry
Political

Try a SWOT analysis too.

In terms of report writing this is helpful https://www.reading.ac.uk/internal/s...esreports.aspx

Your uni though should have given you plenty of info on how to do this. Macro and micro analysis will also be in your text books/ lecture notes.

Does this help?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you give consent for uni's to contact your parent/trusted person in a mental health crisis?

Yes - my parent/carer (118)
33.81%
Yes - a trusted person (95)
27.22%
No (92)
26.36%
I'm not sure (44)
12.61%

Watched Threads