Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Well,there was this guy who approached me for a while. At the time I thought he was just trying to seduce me and stuffs. Weird thingy though,I sometimes find myself thinking about him and sorta missing the cute things he did to get my attention . I'll admit he is a total cutie, but I'm not sure if its the attention I miss or was I into him. I've never been in a relationship before and the whole idea is a bit frightening. Help!

ReputationRep:
    It's a bit of both.

Maybe if you can say a bit more information, then l can state whether its the whether you liked him or the attention.

ReputationRep:
    i think you may have a little crush on him

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the.chantele)
    It's a bit of both.

Maybe if you can say a bit more information, then l can state whether its the whether you liked him or the attention.
    Well this one time he was playing soccer with his friends and as I passed by his one friend almost kicked me with the ball and he kinda got in the way "saving me' lol and said "i got you". That made me so nervous. I'm still not sure if the whole thing was staged or not. I thought it was pretty sweet though, I'm too much of a coward to put myself out there and actually say thanks sp I just walked aways.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mkap)
    i think you may have a little crush on him
    Lol,maybe you are right. I guess its also because he never gave up and went so out of his way. Plus my friends keep nagging me about how adorable he is. Its a little confusing. His done with his studies now ,so that's a bummer. I don't understand why I had to feel this way when his not even here anymore..I'm so slow ,there's no hope there!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ForeverLady)
    Well this one time he was playing soccer with his friends and as I passed by his one friend almost kicked me with the ball and he kinda got in the way "saving me' lol and said "i got you". That made me so nervous. I'm still not sure if the whole thing was staged or not. I thought it was pretty sweet though, I'm too much of a coward to put myself out there and actually say thanks sp I just walked aways.
    well that is pretty cute:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    My pupils also happen to dilate upon being saved by impending doom.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by SageJiraiya)
    My pupils also happen to dilate upon being saved by impending doom.
    Nobody could save you from the other bodies though

ReputationRep:
    Do you know him very well? If not, it's probably just infatuation you should ask him out, get to know him a little better, spend more time around him, then'll it'll become clearer

ReputationRep:
    It's a little crush.

How well do you know the guy too?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by steph-carys)
    Do you know him very well? If not, it's probably just infatuation you should ask him out, get to know him a little better, spend more time around him, then'll it'll become clearer
    You are so right especially about the getting to know him better part. I could never ask him out though. I'm to much of a weaky lol...what would I even say?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the.chantele)
    It's a little crush.

How well do you know the guy too?
    I don't know him that well. His a soccer player and at first glance I actually had my mind set that he was a player. Girls were always drooling over him and stuffs,
    My mind kinda changed later on when I saw he likes to read the Bible and takes care of his plants. I know that's totally random,but its all I got at this point

ReputationRep:
    You are so right especially about the getting to know him better part. I could never ask him out though. I'm to much of a weaky lol...what would I even say?!
    Is this someone that you see often? I think a big part of it is 'being in the right place at the right time.' Without going full on stalkerish, perhaps just do a little inquiry work and see where he likes to hang out.

I think the best thing to say is simply hi. If there is a real spark between you two, things will just flow from there...

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 28, 2016
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.