Turn on thread page Beta

Best social media? watch

ReputationRep:
    I love instagram hahaha

ReputationRep:
    gifyo is (was) a fun one not a lot of people know about, its gone to **** now though

ReputationRep:
    If TSR counts then that might be my vote, way less attention seekers, inappropriate comments, sucking up to people, just seems to have more down to earth people

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ForestShadow)
    If TSR counts then that might be my vote, way less attention seekers, inappropriate comments, sucking up to people, just seems to have more down to earth people
    I'm guessing this is sarcasm

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MountKimbie)
    I'm guessing this is sarcasm
    Actually it legit isn't, although there are still instances of that stuff going down here, but troll threads can be avoided and people can be reported. Overall there will always be some people who do inappropriate things but I think the proportion is lower here compared to other social medias. Also, some discussions and explanations here are quite in depth and interesting

ReputationRep:
    tumblrs absolutely terrible, but of course i spend hours just scrolling through crap just because :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    snapchat & periscope I'd say

ReputationRep:
    Twitter/SC imo

ReputationRep:
    Probably bebo I would have to say

ReputationRep:
    Twitter. Facebook is filled with click-bait articles nowadays.

ReputationRep:
    Actually it legit isn't, although there are still instances of that stuff going down here, troll threads can be avoided and people can be reported. Overall there will always be some people who do inappropriate things but I think the proportion is lower here compared to other social medias. Also, some discussions and explanations here are quite in depth and interesting
    Years ago it was a little bit better. It's more juvenile these days. I really dislike social media. Instagram, twitter, tumblr, facebook, bebo, myspace.

Instagram is probably the worst.

Having said that, I used myspace primarily to find music and it served that purpose very well.

ReputationRep:
    Years ago it was a little bit better. It's more juvenile these days. I really dislike social media. Instagram, twitter, tumblr, facebook, bebo, myspace.

Instagram is probably the worst.

Having said that, I used myspace primarily to find music and it served that purpose very well.
    Maturity and understanding of the bigger picture has definitely dropped a bit in today's society but it has led to more creativity and some good progressions. Although you've probably seen a bigger change as aren't you about 30 according to your profile?

ReputationRep:
    Maturity and understanding of the bigger picture has definitely dropped a bit in today's society but it has led to more creativity and some good progressions. Although you've probably seen a bigger change as aren't you about 30 according to your profile?
    Oi!

23!

ReputationRep:
    Oi!

23!
    My sincere apologies, someone said you were born in 1986 which is 30 on your profile but have your 7 years back

ReputationRep:
    My sincere apologies, someone said you were born in 1986 which is 30 on your profile but have your 7 years back
    That would be Erika Foster, the troll. (Also goes by another name like Jarvis or something)

Thanks. I'll enjoy my 7 years by spending them on TSR

• PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Netlog around 2008. Bebo around 2006. Myspace until it died.

Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.