Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How to speak to my crush for the first time without screwing up Watch

Hey, I'm 18 and male.Over the past few weeks I think I've been developing a crush on this girl that I see on a Friday. I only see her during a lesson which I have in a shared classroom (she's in the other class). She's beautiful and dresses really nicely. I don't know anything about her but her dress sense is similar to the style that I like.I really want to get to know her.The thing is I have no confidence and I'm really quiet, so it's hard for me to speak to people but i guess I'll have to to do it.Also my lesson finishes before hers and I can't speak to her in lesson (my class has to sit on the other side of the room to hers so I can't sit next to her). I also think she might find it a bit creepy if I waited outside for her.I don't know her name and she sits on her own so I don't know who her friends are.I would like a little advice on what I could do.Remember I only see her at this time every Friday.I can't stop thinking about her now.Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Interesting... The fact she sits alone means she likely has no close friends in the class. You finish earlier and waiting outside does appear the only option. Which class is she in? I have an idea.

After your class has finished go up to her and tell you have an interest in joining the other class.

'Hey, I'm in the other class and your lessons looked interesting, I was thinking of changing instead, you couldn't by any chance tell me more about them?

(Original post by whorace)
    Interesting... The fact she sits alone means she likely has no close friends in the class. You finish earlier and waiting outside does appear the only option. Which class is she in? I have an idea.

After your class has finished go up to her and tell you have an interest in joining the other class.

'Hey, I'm in the other class and your lessons looked interesting, I was thinking of changing instead, you couldn't by any chance tell me more about them?
    She doesnt interact with anyone so i guess this is the case.
    Changing classes isnt an option. I also dont know what class shes in.
    Ill ask her when i speak to her what shes studying (general conversation).

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 28, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.