Turn on thread page Beta

How to make your hair grow longer watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Anyone got any tips on this - lots of people want to know how to get amazing long hair fast

ReputationRep:
    Yep. Wait.

ReputationRep:
    Coconut oil. It won't be instant like in a blink of an eye but it will deffo help the hair growth rate/maintain it healthily. Helps the thickness too.

ReputationRep:
    I cut my hair into a very short bob 3 years ago and it was 3'' past my hips a year later-

my advice is don't use any heat tools, any hair products other than shampoo and conditioner and use a soft bristled hair brush to brush your hair out.

I've since cut it again to donate it to charity...

ReputationRep:
    Avoid heat styling tools

Argan oil is great for hair and so is deep conditioning

Trim split ends every 3-6 months

ReputationRep:
    Deep moisturize your hair with some sort of oil (coconut, olive, argan) once or twice a week, stay away from scissors and try not to use any heated appliances as mentioned previously. Just have some patience and try forget about it (otherwise it's like watching paint dry!)

ReputationRep:
    Nope...ur genes determine the speed of hair growth...everything else is a myth.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fxck you)
    Anyone got any tips on this - lots of people want to know how to get amazing long hair fast
    Time.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Mine literally goes soooo slooooow and I've tried like everything. I've heard people say you can take zinc supplements but I'm not sure if it's scientific based or anything. Mine was stuck at my shoulders for about 4 years and I thought it had reached it's terminal length, but it was just in bad condition. When I stopped dyeing it, it finally started to grow again and now it's about elbow length. I do love to use hair masks and coconut and argan oils, but in terms of growth I don't think what you put on your hair makes a huge amount of difference, but it can definitely help it feel softer. It's more about what you put inside. So make sure you have a good diet, lots of nutrients and your hair will be all shiny!

(Original post by fxck you)
    Ricine oil and coconut oil !

Édit : that wont be fast tho, just a little bit faster ^^

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xobeauty)
    Nope...ur genes determine the speed of hair growth...everything else is a myth.
    Not necessarily. There are ways to speed up hair growth

Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.