The Student Room Group

Bored? Ask me Anything.

Anything you're interested in knowing about me, you can ask (except for obviously personal things like my address or number) and I'll do my best to answer them.
what is your address and number?
Original post by warriorette12
Anything you're interested in knowing about me, you can ask (except for obviously personal things like my address or number) and I'll do my best to answer them.

So why warriorette? Do have an interest in martial arts/japanese culture/something else? :s-smilie:
Original post by ForestShadow
So why warriorette? Do have an interest in martial arts/japanese culture/something else? :s-smilie:

It was just something that popped into my head a few years ago when a friend jokingly said that I play football as if I'm on the battlefield. I liked the sound of 'warriorette' and just decided to make it a general username for online stuff (because I'm too lazy to come up with something brand new for every single account I make).
If you had to go to see either A-ha, Depeche Mode or Duran Duran who would you choose?
Original post by Amellia123
If you had to go to see either A-ha, Depeche Mode or Duran Duran who would you choose?

In concert? I would probably go to see Depeche Mode because, of the three groups, I am the least familiar with their songs.
In concert? I would probably go to see Depeche Mode because, of the three groups, I am the least familiar with their songs.

Good choice - theyre brilliant!

If you could go back in time and see any concert, what would it be?
Good choice - theyre brilliant!

If you could go back in time and see any concert, what would it be?

From before the 2000s? I would like to see either ABBA or Boney M, since those were the two groups from before I was born that I listened to the most as a kid. From after 2000? Breaking Benjamin is my favourite band so I would like to go to any of their concerts from before their hiatus.
From before the 2000s? I would like to see either ABBA or Boney M, since those were the two groups from before I was born that I listened to the most as a kid. From after 2000? Breaking Benjamin is my favourite band so I would like to go to any of their concerts from before their hiatus.

Ahhh right cool :smile: my mum likes BoneyM so I always heard their songs as kid :h:
Ahhh right cool :smile: my mum likes BoneyM so I always heard their songs as kid :h:

same with me, except it was my dad that liked them :h:
same with me, except it was my dad that liked them :h:

Haha theyre very good :biggrin: Did your dad like 70s disco then :smile:
Haha theyre very good :biggrin: Did your dad like 70s disco then :smile:

Yeah, he does
Your wife and your mother fell into the water at the same time. Who do you save first?

Quick Reply

Latest