Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I received my unconditional offer for the MSc programme at Heriot - Watt University in September 2016.

I will accept the offer for the MSc programme

I would like to ask, once I have accepted the offer, are there any opportunities after the acceptance of the offer, to apply for Deferred entry for the next September 2017? The application for the deferred entry would be made before the start of the Programme in September 2016.
    Thank you in advance.

ReputationRep:
    Hi mate, I deferred my offer from last year (ie was due to start Sept 15, instead starting this September), just contact the admissions office or course co-ordinator and they should be able to arrange this for you. For me, the university couldn't have been more helpful and I'm sure they'll be the same for you x

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.