Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JavaScriptMaster)
    girls can't do anything that requires courage
    Tbh, guys have less courage, are timid, are clueless, have no game, don't know what to do with themselves...Because women are the ones making all the moves now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xobeauty)
    Tbh, guys have less courage, are timid, are clueless, have no game, don't know what to do with themselves...Because women are the ones making all the moves now.
    I rather like you now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by whorace)
    I find the casual sexism amusing because I imagine half the forum in uproar.
    I guess it is pretty funny when people take stuff like that seriously

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by whorace)
    I rather like you now.
    U didn't like me before ?

ReputationRep:
    U didn't like me before ?
    Not really, I didn't dislike you either though.

ReputationRep:
    No. They will end up asking the wrong type of guys

And get played.

ReputationRep:
    Call me old fashioned, but personally I would rather the boy asked (only because I would be too shy to ask myself!) But that's only personal preference. I think either way around is acceptable

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by luminarychild)

And get played.
    Nah though.

(Original post by moment of truth)
    I don't see myself ever really making the move on a girl, so I hope so :lol: although chances that a girl likes me is really low anyway.Posted from TSR Mobile
    You need to go get yourself some confidence.

@ OP both genders should be equally responsible for their love lives, it's unfair for either gender to be one sided

ReputationRep:
    All to often women pull cowardly ***** little tricks like getting out of buying rounds, running off to the toilets in groups of 10 or mouthing off at a guy before hiding behind a 6 footer/bouncer.

ReputationRep:

http://i.giphy.com/12Tt4U7hlXXaRa.gif

ReputationRep:
    Its not a problem a girl asking a guy out. (Example) Sometimes the guy might even be shy and if she is waiting for him to ask her out she will think he doesnt like her. However if a girl could make a move it might work out.

ReputationRep:
    Just do it.

ReputationRep:
    Course they are darling
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fxck you)
    well... should they?
    It's up to the girl in question, but logic would dictate that if you are prepared to put the effort into finding a partner then you are more likely to find one that you really want.

ReputationRep:
    If they want to? I mean, it should be the same for everyone: there should be no pressure to ask the other person out, but you should be able to do so if you want to.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by moment of truth)
    I don't see myself ever really making the move on a girl, so I hope so :lol: although chances that a girl likes me is really low anyway.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ugh. I hate that weird expectations are made of women just because men are now lacking the sacks to do things themselves.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by luminarychild)

And get played.
    What do you mean?

ReputationRep:
    Out where?

ReputationRep:
    Yes? Why not???

ReputationRep:
    Apparently on the 29th of Feb women are allowed to propose to a man... New fact guys.... 😂

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 1, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.