Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    so my work suck at putting the rota out in advance, we're meant to get it 2 weeks in advance but usually get it saturday night, 2 days before we're meant to work. It's always felt unfair because no one can make plans but this week they still haven't put the rota out and it's sunday evening. i don't know if i'm working tomorrow and usually someone in our group chat posts it but someone just said that its not up and people who worked today had to get theirs written down. i've just been told this and now the shop is shut and no ones in store so how the hell am i meant to find out if im working tomorrow? so annoying

ReputationRep:
    I had this when I worked at Pizza Express, it's really irritating =/ You can't plan for anything and it's so hard to organize around. When I complained about it I was Just told it's company policy -_- unfortunately the only thing you can do is ring when they're open and ask them. You can hardly get in trouble if they haven't told you you're working...

ReputationRep:
    You think that's bad imagine working where I work. They usually say that they'll have it up a week before but don't have it up until Sunday mid morning/mid afternoon before the following week actually starts. And it's not like we can access it online or anything like that either so we have to go in and check on the Sunday so if you're busy then you're screwed. Unless you can get someone to go in and find out for you. Recently, our assistant manager said he'd set up a whatsapp group chat and send us photos of the rota every week but I have no idea if that's materialised.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.