x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I'm on a reserve list for 2016 and awaiting 2 further interviews due soon. How many people have been given offers in child nursing from reserve lists?

ReputationRep:
    I got an email this morning from Worcester Uni stating that they are keeping my application 'pending' so they can have the chance to offer me a place if others decline. Going to ring later on to find out some further information. Really hoping for the best here!!

ReputationRep:
    I'm on the reserve list for UCS, for children's nursing but I have no idea how many people are or how far up I am on the list! I'm not feeling overly hopeful 😔

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Clumsycrisp90)
    I'm on the reserve list for UCS, for children's nursing but I have no idea how many people are or how far up I am on the list! I'm not feeling overly hopeful 😔
    I rang Worcester and asked them about it, they are usually able to tell you how far down the list you are! Fingers crossed for you! I still haven't heard from Worcester and may not hear anything until August! 😖

ReputationRep:
    I only heard yesterday! I'll give them a call today I think! Fingers crossed you hear from Worcester!! UCAS doesn't close to decisions until May so you could hear around then?? That's what I'm hoping for x

ReputationRep:
    I only heard yesterday! I'll give them a call today I think! Fingers crossed you hear from Worcester!! UCAS doesn't close to decisions until May so you could hear around then?? That's what I'm hoping for x
    Hoping for earlier but some people won't get their results til August so may not be able to take up their place on the course in which case they can offer me a place! So could take that long 😩

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DaisyG2708)
    Hoping for earlier but some people won't get their results til August so may not be able to take up their place on the course in which case they can offer me a place! So could take that long 😩
    Yea I know it's rubbish! We've been told sometimes you get offered a place a few weeks into the course because people drop out! I'm hoping I get a place before, well I'm hoping I get a place at all!! Fingers crossed for you!

ReputationRep:
    Yea I know it's rubbish! We've been told sometimes you get offered a place a few weeks into the course because people drop out! I'm hoping I get a place before, well I'm hoping I get a place at all!! Fingers crossed for you!
    Yeah I know! Me too. I just reallllyyyy want to get in! Never wanted anything so badly! Honestly just hoping for the best. I know someone who was offered a place from the waiting list last year. So there's always hope!

ReputationRep:
    I've just emailed admissions, hopefully I'll hear back from them soon, got my feedback, which has annoyed me, I apparently didn't use the 6cs enough, I used them in example for everything I said that and the code. Just feels quite generic to me. 😔 Not feeling hopeful!

ReputationRep:
    Apparently they have no particular order on their reserve list and when it comes to results day they'll review their places and if they need to fill places they'll have a look at the reserve list and give places based on suitability, which baffles me, surely you're suitable if you're on the list! So now I feel like there is no chance I'll get a place 😭

ReputationRep:
    Anyone on reserve list for ODP at UCS?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sublime123)
    Anyone on reserve list for ODP at UCS?
    No but I'm on it for children's nursing

ReputationRep:
    Hi, i got an email to say that I've been offerd a place on the reserves list i was just wondering how long it would be till i find out or am better off ringing admissions? .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Niamh683)
    Hi, i got an email to say that I've been offerd a place on the reserves list i was just wondering how long it would be till i find out or am better off ringing admissions? .
    I rang them and they said it will be the first couple of weeks in April that they will tell us because they are interviewing still until the last week in March x

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered welcome lounge threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.