Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone applied to a primary education course in Scotland?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bethpettigrew1)
    Has anyone applied to a primary education course in Scotland?
    Yep glasgow, stirling, edinburgh (waiting for offers/declines) and dundee + strathclyde (unsuccessful).
    You?

ReputationRep:
    Conditional offer for Strathclyde and attended an interview for Glasgow. Still waiting to hear! 😩

ReputationRep:
    I have a conditional offer for edinburgh, dundee and glasgow (dumfries campus) and im still waiting to hear from stirling 😰

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by T4ggi)
    Conditional offer for Strathclyde and attended an interview for Glasgow. Still waiting to hear! 😩
    Still waiting to hear from glasgow😡😩 my interview was the end of jan, it's horrible waiting! People already have got offers for the main campus which is where I've applied to, makes me worried😐 When was your interview?

I have a conditional offer for edinburgh, dundee and glasgow (dumfries campus) and im still waiting to hear from stirling 😰
    I only had my Edinburgh interview last week, still waiting😩 Stirling better hurry up

ReputationRep:
    I can't stop checking my email 😢😢 i really wish they would hurry up they are the only place i am waiting on 😭😭

ReputationRep:
    I can't stop checking my email 😢😢 i really wish they would hurry up they are the only place i am waiting on 😭😭
    I know me too, I check my email legit every ten minutes 😂😂😂😂 I'm still waiting on 3 unis to get back to me, the wait is killing me! Let me know if stirling contact you🙏🏼

ReputationRep:
    My interview for Glasgow main campus was on Feb 18th. I am constantly refreshing my email on my phone and then I track my application on UCAS just in case I missed something! They are my first preference and the only one I still haven't heard from. Kinda losing my mind!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by T4ggi)
    My interview for Glasgow main campus was on Feb 18th. I am constantly refreshing my email on my phone and then I track my application on UCAS just in case I missed something! They are my first preference and the only one I still haven't heard from. Kinda losing my mind!
    Mine was the end of jan for glasgow main campus! I'm constantly refreshing mine as well it's horrible. Some people have gotten offers which is what worries me. I just want to know

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.