The Student Room Group
Edge Hill University
Edge Hill University
Ormskirk
Visit website

adult nursing timetables

Any adult nurse students on here that can give a rough idea on timetables for September start?
Hey

You won't get ur timetables till after u have registered which is around 17th September

That is when they gave us them this year

Hope this helps
Edge Hill University
Edge Hill University
Ormskirk
Visit website
Reply 2
Thank you, did you get the complete timetable for the full course or only the year?
For first term u get a timetable for next term u get it two weeks before the term starts.

U get a three year thing of when ur times in uni and holidays and placement are which helps
Reply 4
Original post by sophie1405
For first term u get a timetable for next term u get it two weeks before the term starts.

U get a three year thing of when ur times in uni and holidays and placement are which helps

Thank you that's really helpful.
It's the 3 year one I was most worried about. I know that its shifts and days etc will vary on placement and for classes in uni but I have a daughter and need to try and plan childcare.

What was your first term like uni wise? were you in all week or just certain days.
My first term we was nearly in Monday to Friday 9-4 but some days was like do work at home it was just scheduled at be email uni and ask for the 3 year plan. I know they are available, as we can see them online.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending