Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hello everyone...

I'm an international student and got an unconditional offer to study BSc Environment and Development at the LSE.

Initially, I wanted to apply for BSc Environmental Policy with Economics, but changed courses right before I sent off my application on UCAS (because I was scared of the maths course in the first year ... and just stupid...)

I was wondering whether I could change to BSc Environmental Policy with Economics. (It's not that Environment and Development is bad, it's just that EPwE offers more optional modules that I'm interested in.) If yes, should I contact the LSE before I get there?

Any advice/tips/personal experience is welcome!
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rrob)
    Hello everyone...

I'm an international student and got an unconditional offer to study BSc Environment and Development at the LSE.

Initially, I wanted to apply for BSc Environmental Policy with Economics, but changed courses right before I sent off my application on UCAS (because I was scared of the maths course in the first year ... and just stupid...)

I was wondering whether I could change to BSc Environmental Policy with Economics. (It's not that Environment and Development is bad, it's just that EPwE offers more optional modules that I'm interested in.) If yes, should I contact the LSE before I get there?

Any advice/tips/personal experience is welcome!
    Thanks
    As it is movement within the same department, you should be okay. But you will need to start the process moving as early in Michaelmas term as possible.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jamie S)
    As it is movement within the same department, you should be okay. But you will need to start the process moving as early in Michaelmas term as possible.
    Thanks for your answer Jamie! Do you think there will be any problems with the movement, as I will be just starting my first year?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.