Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Does this guy like me? watch

Announcements

I know threads like this have been done to death, but I was just wondering if these were good signs:

We're both 24, and I met him briefly once in September; I'd found him attractive but was seeing someone else at the time so didn't take it any further.
    Anyway, was single and met him again in January. I was quite shy and he seemed to be too, so we didn't really speak much, but he was very smiley.
    Anyway, I plucked up the courage to tell my good friend (also his good friend) that I found him very cute and would like to get to know him more. She told me he'd said exactly the same about me, and had been really happy when she'd told him what I had said about him.
    Anyway I met up with them and some other people the following week. He was incredibly shy at first; not really speaking unless I spoke to him, but again very smiley, laughing at my jokes ,etc. And he became a bit more chatty towards the end.
    Met him again the week later with another friend, and this time he was much more open and a little flirty, but I felt too shy to do anything.
    I texted my friend for advice and she said he found me very nice and thought he liked me but was just very nervous. SHe said to add him on fb and it might help to break the ice. I have done, and we've been talking a lot, it's like a big ongoing conversation. We've got loads in common and there is definitely something there.
    Does it sound like he genuinely likes me? Should I ask him for a drink or something?

Bump

ReputationRep:
    We have no way of telling whether or not he likes you, are aren't psychic. If you like him then ask him for a date. Worst he can say is no.

ReputationRep:
    Sounds like he likes you.
    If hes laughing at your jokes a lot, thats a good sign.
    He also seems more comfortable around you now as hes more open.
    Ask him for drinks and see how things go with him.
    If youve been chatting on FB a lot, its another sign he likes you. If he didnt he wouldnt be chattinng as much or he might not even reply at all.
    So i would ask him if he wants to haveba drink and see how things go.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 28, 2016
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.