Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Okay so there is this girl that I work with once a week, I start to like her more I work with her.

Our conversation at work used to be really good and we always had something to talk about for example a movie. These conversation would last like 50 mins and during these few weeks we had really good talks. Then she started taging me in facebook posts linked to the movie we were talking about, only twice. However I felt like I stop her from taging me in more because of how I replied to the tag (I just said "maybe one day" which I thought there was no reply she could say to that). From this point on she has not taged me in any more facebook posts about anything we have talked about.

For the last month bar the last 2 weeks she has been really bubble around me, like sort of acting stupid and laughing a lot. I thought this meant she liked me but who knows (i'm just thinking to far ahead)... The last couple of weeks we have not had a good conversation and I all ways have to try start a conversation but it never seems to make it into one. These last 2 weeks we have basically had like 3 sort talks lasting like 40 seconds and thats it, we just stand there for the rest of the shift not talking.

But what gets to me Is that when we had those weeks of good long conversations it seemed like she really liked me but know I have no clue because we barley speak. I always have a lot to talk about with her but i'm to scared to say it because she never seems interested anymore.

Another thing to say is that when we had those long conversations it seemed like she was making a lot of hints that she liked me. We seem to have a lot in common, for example we like the same TV shows and movies both go running and go to the gym

Any help on what to do would be good, does she like me or not. I don't know if I am just wanting her to like me and making it seem like everything she does is towards me...

(Hopefully all of this makes seance XD)

bump

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 29, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.