Turn on thread page Beta

I think I will be! Post here if you're firming/insuring Cumbria's Lancaster campus! I really hope they contact us about accommodation soon

ReputationRep:
    hi, I'm thinking of going to the lancaster campus in 2016 for radiography...have you received any info about accommodation and if so which one?

ReputationRep:
    hi, I'm not sure if I am coming yet but it is definitely going to be either my firm or insurance choice, I'm just not sure which one yet. I have heard lots of horror stories about the uni for example it is disorganised, boring and mainly postgraduate students (not that that's a problem I just don't want to be the only one going straight from college) so that is impacting my discussion. has anyone else heard anything like this or is it not true?

ReputationRep:
    I'm going in September! Looking at putting Mill Hall as my first choice accommodation x

ReputationRep:
    Ive put cumbria as my firm for radiography🎉🎉 ive booked my accom at city block all en suite aswell

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: May 4, 2016
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.