Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Hi, I'm going to apply for accommodation in Broadgate Park, still not sure what is better living with a roommate or by myself.

    Is it difficult to socialize if you live by yourself?

    If I choose double room should I find a roommate by myself or university does this?

    Hope there are people who can help me)
How are you feeling about your exams?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.