How to revise in general

Watch this thread
GreenNinjaa
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
The title says it all tbh

I'm studying sociology, business and ICT

Ict is going well right now, as is Business

However, both Business and Sociology could do with some serious revision, but I just haven't found the revision method that suits me

I've tried mind maps, which barely fit in one topic, I've tried note taking, which basically turns into a mini text book

How do you lot revise, and how should I revise for essay subjects such as business and sociology?

Much appreciated
shinebrighterx
Badges: 15
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 years ago
I do sociology as well and to revise for it, I just do past papers. The more you do, the better you get at answering the questions because you start to get familiar with the type of questions they ask and how to answer them. Also, you'll find that there are a lot of key terms - to remember these key terms, I use flashcards. Hope this helped.
GreenNinjaa
Rep:
(Original post by u.sha)
I do sociology as well and to revise for it, I just do past papers. The more you do, the better you get at answering the questions because you start to get familiar with the type of questions they ask and how to answer them. Also, you'll find that there are a lot of key terms - to remember these key terms, I use flashcards. Hope this helped.

Are you doing AS or A2?
I'm doing AS, so I find it hard to go through past papers according to the new spec, although much isn't different, the layout and all is
shinebrighterx
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by GreenNinjaa)
Are you doing AS or A2?
I'm doing AS, so I find it hard to go through past papers according to the new spec, although much isn't different, the layout and all is
Lolol neither, I'm a GCSE student.
GreenNinjaa
Rep:
(Original post by u.sha)
Lolol neither, I'm a GCSE student.
LOL No worries
Thanks anyways
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did the exam go for you?

Great! (9)
16.36%
Quite well (24)
43.64%
Not so good (13)
23.64%
Terrible! (9)
16.36%

Watched Threads