The Student Room Group

How to not be bored

Question says it all- studied really hard today and at the end of it I feel bored rather than accomplished as I normally would after having such a productive day.
Original post by HedgehogsRulz
Question says it all- studied really hard today and at the end of it I feel bored rather than accomplished as I normally would after having such a productive day.

Perhaps you need something fun to do after finishing your study, like games or going out with friends or reading etc.
Reply 2
Have an insentive to work towards, it can be anything you want and change with time. Just so you have something to look forward to when you finish work! :biggrin:
I was going to say p*rn but maybe that's not a good idea...
Reply 4
Go get laid.
Original post by ||TheUnknown||
I was going to say p*rn but maybe that's not a good idea...

never thought about it...

can't imagine it being a very effective method aha but thanks for the suggestion
Original post by aamirac
Have an insentive to work towards, it can be anything you want and change with time. Just so you have something to look forward to when you finish work! :biggrin:

I do try to do that- it's usually watching youtube, but I need to find something else because it's starting to wear off as an incentive. Or maybe just find something ot combine it with? I don't know..
Original post by FabAbs
Go get laid.

Imagine this but with the word Job replaced by being laid.

Quick Reply

Latest