Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by MidnightRunner)
    Don't do 5 AS Levels. Any school/college offering you that don't have a clue what they are doing.
    (Original post by 999tigger)
    If you wnat to do History, then why arent you doing history?
    You're both a bit late.

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't risk it if i was you. Sociology is pretty content heavy, you have to memorise a lot for what it's worth. Im taking Maths, Chemistry and Biology and I'm getting straight A's but sociology is just a mine field, so so so difficult, especially if you're a person that likes there to be a set answer!

ReputationRep:
    Its sososososo interesting. Honestly there is a lot of content to revise and a bunch of of studies to remember. However, the reasoning about class, ethnic, and gender inequalities is fascination, and about the good and certainly the bad things about society. It makes one way critical on viewing society which i think is a good thing, from feminist, marxist and functionalist perspectives.. i do history also, but the essay writing requires more from the individual, but they are both interesting and in depth.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.