Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    What's happening with everyone's application/interview? Anyone got offers?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lsadiaal)
    What's happening with everyone's application/interview? Anyone got offers?
    Hiya, I applied for Chelsea and csm. Had an interview at csm the other day and got offered a place today! and I've Chelsea interview next week. You?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by poppy3001)
    Hiya, I applied for Chelsea and csm. Had an interview at csm the other day and got offered a place today! and I've Chelsea interview next week. You?
    oh my god congrats! did you get a place for BA Graphic Communication Design at CSM? I'm still waiting for my results!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah it was that course, super happy! Oh good luck I'm sure you'll get in!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah it was that course, super happy! Oh good luck I'm sure you'll get in!
    I got in!! maybe we'll be classmates?

ReputationRep:
    what was the interview like?

congrats on your offer!
    I haven't heard anything yet, not even mini portfolio request :O which is weird

ReputationRep:
    Hiiii, well done everyone! I applied for Chelsea and Camberwell.. Just got the offer from Camberwell, Chelsea is next week! Anyone have any tips for the Chelsea interview??

ReputationRep:
    i got camberwell and chelsea oper i will go camberwell drawing ba

ReputationRep:
    Had my interview at chelsea on wednesday, I got an offer on Saturday <3 I'm beyond excited as it was my first choice. Good luck to everyone for their interviews!!

ReputationRep:
    Been offered a place at Chelsea and LCC for graphics but so stuck on which one to go for!

ReputationRep:
    I've got an offer for camberwell and Chelsea for graphics but haven't got a clue what to choose 😩

ReputationRep:
    i'm applying to chelsea and camberwell and cam too!
    i hope i get in

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: April 19, 2016
Poll
Are you going to a festival?
University of the Arts London resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.