Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    What's happening with everyone's application/interview? Anyone got offers?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lsadiaal)
    What's happening with everyone's application/interview? Anyone got offers?
    Hiya, I applied for Chelsea and csm. Had an interview at csm the other day and got offered a place today! and I've Chelsea interview next week. You?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by poppy3001)
    Hiya, I applied for Chelsea and csm. Had an interview at csm the other day and got offered a place today! and I've Chelsea interview next week. You?
    oh my god congrats! did you get a place for BA Graphic Communication Design at CSM? I'm still waiting for my results!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah it was that course, super happy! Oh good luck I'm sure you'll get in!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah it was that course, super happy! Oh good luck I'm sure you'll get in!
    I got in!! maybe we'll be classmates?

ReputationRep:
    what was the interview like?

congrats on your offer!
    I haven't heard anything yet, not even mini portfolio request :O which is weird

ReputationRep:
    Hiiii, well done everyone! I applied for Chelsea and Camberwell.. Just got the offer from Camberwell, Chelsea is next week! Anyone have any tips for the Chelsea interview??

ReputationRep:
    i got camberwell and chelsea oper i will go camberwell drawing ba

ReputationRep:
    Had my interview at chelsea on wednesday, I got an offer on Saturday <3 I'm beyond excited as it was my first choice. Good luck to everyone for their interviews!!

ReputationRep:
    Been offered a place at Chelsea and LCC for graphics but so stuck on which one to go for!

ReputationRep:
    I've got an offer for camberwell and Chelsea for graphics but haven't got a clue what to choose 😩

ReputationRep:
    i'm applying to chelsea and camberwell and cam too!
    i hope i get in

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
University of the Arts London resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.