Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    In order to be eligible for a student loan, I need to put my NIN it the form, but being a EU student, I don't have a NIN.
    Since it would be practically impossible for me to go to England to request my NIN before september, I was wondering if I could send my application without putting my NIN and then requesting one as soon as I settle in England; or if it would be possible to request the NIN at the English embassy in my country
    • Official TSR Representative

    Official TSR Representative
    Hi Mellicus

    Yes, you can apply without having a national insurance number. Please send your application as soon as possible.


University open days

  1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.