Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey everyone,

The question is in the title. Which course is better, which institution more respected? What do you think and what do you think other people (*cough*recruiters*cough*) think?
    Please comment if you know or if you've heard anything, any bit of info will help me greatly.

Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    ahh tough decision!!

Both of them are highly reputed so the recruiters should be regarding them almost equally
    It comes down to the choice in modules.

I would personally go with LSE, But if u prefer a (more) quantitative approach then Imperial all the way!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LolaAsh27)
    ahh tough decision!!

Both of them are highly reputed so the recruiters should be regarding them almost equally
    It comes down to the choice in modules.

I would personally go with LSE, But if u prefer a (more) quantitative approach then Imperial all the way!
    Thanks for your input! ^^

ReputationRep:
    LSE

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anonwinner)
    LSE
    In absolutely every category? xD

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.