Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Is it bad to lie about having sex ???!!!! Watch

I recently found myself having a conversation with a group of friends and then we stated talking about if we had had sex or not and who was still a virgin, two people out the five of us said they had and then when I was asked I said yes I have. The then asked who and I said a boy in my years name, none of this group go to the same school as me but my group in school all know that I'm still a virgin. I don't know why I said yes to the first group when I'm still a virgin but now everyone knows and I'm worried that the person who I said I did it with will find out !!!

Any advice on how to fix this mess that I've made, I dont think it will be easy to admit to the first group that I haven't actually done it before. Please help and give any advice. Xx
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    You've lots of options. First off, you are far from the first and won't be the last to fib about the real state of their virginity. (Both ways!) You might not even have been the only one to do so in that group.

Did the other two of the five say they were virgins?

If you've done something with someone else, in the unlikely event that you're challenged, you can always say 'X counts, right?'

Yeah I know that the guy in the group has definitely done it before, not sure about the other person who said they had though.

I'm scared because they keep asking about who I said I done it with and I don't know how to make them stop talking about it?
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    'I wouldn't gossip about it if we did something together, so I'm not going to do so now' perhaps?

Or just do the 'handjobs (or whatever) count, yes?' approach of saying - truthfully - that you haven't lost your 'penis in vagina' virginity. Yet.

Whatever you do, the subject of interest will move on to something else soon.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 29, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.