Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Girls how would you feel if a guy... Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by steph-carys)
    Personally I'd love it it shows that the guy has confidence and has been thinking about you, which is dead sexy.
    thinking bout yeh all the time babes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lilacwanda28)
    Yep same here! I do English, so it's actually quite difficult to meet guys lols none of them talk to me either though, the ones I do meet haha
    Aww, I'm sure they do! I bet they're probs just as shy as me and don't feel brave enough
    Yep, most of the time lols idk how those girls do it
    I don't know anyone that does English, so I can understand that.
    They might want to but are unsure on how to approach you. They don't know how you'll react.
    I doubt it, they don't come across as shy around other guys. I'm extremely quiet so I guess that's why. This will only be the second crush I've ever spoken to. I was extremely nervous the first time but she was really nice and friendly (she then chose another guy over me (after a few months) and that was the end of that).
    Me neither. They're lucky I guess.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FireFreezer77)
    I don't know anyone that does English, so I can understand that.
    They might want to but are unsure on how to approach you. They don't know how you'll react.
    I doubt it, they don't come across as shy around other guys. I'm extremely quiet so I guess that's why. This will only be the second crush I've ever spoken to. I was extremely nervous the first time but she was really nice and friendly (she then chose another guy over me (after a few months) and that was the end of that).
    Me neither. They're lucky I guess.
    haha yep, my course is probs 80-5% female, and the majority of guys drive on the other side of the road so I probs won't find a guy at uni! lols
    idk....I don't have many friends tbh, I'm really loud with my mates, but quiet, shy and anti-social when I'm alone so I probs don't stand out, make that much of an impression on guys who don't know me to make them want to know me haha
    awww I can defo empathise with that, any guy I've ever liked has left me and usually for another prettier, skinnier girl :ashamed:

ReputationRep:
    haha yep, my course is probs 80-5% female, and the majority of guys drive on the other side of the road so I probs won't find a guy at uni! lols
    idk....I don't have many friends tbh, I'm really loud with my mates, but quiet, shy and anti-social when I'm alone so I probs don't stand out, make that much of an impression on guys who don't know me to make them want to know me haha
    awww I can defo empathise with that, any guy I've ever liked has left me and usually for another prettier, skinnier girl :ashamed:
    I'm in the same situation there. My college course has one girl on it and I hate her so that's no good.
    You never know. Some guy might have his eye on you and is waiting for the right moment.
    I haven't got any friends currently but I'm ok with that. I like being on my own. Although I would like a girlfriend as you probably have realized.
    I'm the same when alone. Just sitting alone in our own worlds.
    I so hope it goes well. I'm already nervous about asking her.
    Aww. I feel for you too. It really sucks when that happens. I imagine that you are really pretty and any guy would be lucky to have you in their life

ReputationRep:
    I'm in the same situation there. My college course has one girl on it and I hate her so that's no good.
    You never know. Some guy might have his eye on you and is waiting for the right moment.
    I haven't got any friends currently but I'm ok with that. I like being on my own. Although I would like a girlfriend as you probably have realized.
    I'm the same when alone. Just sitting alone in our own worlds.
    I so hope it goes well. I'm already nervous about asking her.
    Aww. I feel for you too. It really sucks when that happens. I imagine that you are really pretty and any guy would be lucky to have you in their life
    Do you do like Engineering or something?
    idk probs not haha, it's nice to think though aha
    Oh really? What uni do you go to? Sometimes solitude is better, less stress, less distraction, less drama haha
    How did you meet her then?
    Yeah it really does lols, and I'm really not, must be a reason why they all leave haha

ReputationRep:
    Do you do like Engineering or something?
    idk probs not haha, it's nice to think though aha
    Oh really? What uni do you go to? Sometimes solitude is better, less stress, less distraction, less drama haha
    How did you meet her then?
    Yeah it really does lols, and I'm really not, must be a reason why they all leave haha
    Wow that's a good guess. I am doing engineering.
    I wish someone would be interested in me.
    I'm at college currently.
    Well I haven't really met her yet. One of my classes is in a large room (two classrooms without a wall in the middle). She's in the other class and she sits on her own. She's beautiful and she has a really nice dress sense. Hopefully she doesn't think I'm a creep.
    Yeah. Are you sure?
    Could be your shyness. That's what deterred people away from me, I think.

ReputationRep:
    Wow that's a good guess. I am doing engineering.
    I wish someone would be interested in me.
    I'm at college currently.
    Well I haven't really met her yet. One of my classes is in a large room (two classrooms without a wall in the middle). She's in the other class and she sits on her own. She's beautiful and she has a really nice dress sense. Hopefully she doesn't think I'm a creep.
    Yeah. Are you sure?
    Could be your shyness. That's what deterred people away from me, I think.
    haha yey, spot on lols, I've heard it's pretty much like 99% male in most unis
    I'm sure someone is, like you've said to me
    I bet she even looks at you from that other class as well
    idk maybe, makes sense though I guess, quite content with being single for now, too much uni work to care lols

ReputationRep:
    haha yey, spot on lols, I've heard it's pretty much like 99% male in most unis
    I'm sure someone is, like you've said to me
    I bet she even looks at you from that other class as well
    idk maybe, makes sense though I guess, quite content with being single for now, too much uni work to care lols
    Spot on indeed haha. It's mostly male dominated here.
    Hopefully they are. But I doubt it.
    Yeah? That would be awesome. I haven't seen her do it though I'm gonna try and make a little eye contact and maybe smile at her during the lesson.
    Yeah, I've been told that people don't like it about me. I haven't got much to do at the moment, haven't got much college work to do. So a girlfriend would be nice. Someone to hang out with.

ReputationRep:
    Spot on indeed haha. It's mostly male dominated here.
    Hopefully they are. But I doubt it.
    Yeah? That would be awesome. I haven't seen her do it though I'm gonna try and make a little eye contact and maybe smile at her during the lesson.
    Yeah, I've been told that people don't like it about me. I haven't got much to do at the moment, haven't got much college work to do. So a girlfriend would be nice. Someone to hang out with.
    Aw that sounds like a really good idea, I think you defo should.
    Are you not worried about what happens if you both go away for uni? Although, I guess if you're mainly looking for someone to hang out then that might not bother you

ReputationRep:
    Aw that sounds like a really good idea, I think you defo should.
    Are you not worried about what happens if you both go away for uni? Although, I guess if you're mainly looking for someone to hang out then that might not bother you
    Thanks
    If I'm honest, I haven't though about that. I'm going on an apprenticeship in September so I'm staying where I am. Hopefully she will stay here too (if things go well between us).

A quick question:
    Our classes finish at different times and I am planning on waiting outside (casually) for her. The problem is I'm not sure how to stop her and get her attention without looking like an idiot in front of her class members. Do you have any suggestions?

ReputationRep:
    Thanks
    If I'm honest, I haven't though about that. I'm going on an apprenticeship in September so I'm staying where I am. Hopefully she will stay here too (if things go well between us).

A quick question:
    Our classes finish at different times and I am planning on waiting outside (casually) for her. The problem is I'm not sure how to stop her and get her attention without looking like an idiot in front of her class members. Do you have any suggestions?
    Aw ok then, that might work then, hope it does
    Don't suppose you know her name? I think you could either try and catch her as soon as she comes out just by saying hey how you doing or something, or wait until everyone has dispersed a bit and then talk to her. Idk, unless you can find her on fb?

ReputationRep:
    Aw ok then, that might work then, hope it does
    Don't suppose you know her name? I think you could either try and catch her as soon as she comes out just by saying hey how you doing or something, or wait until everyone has dispersed a bit and then talk to her. Idk, unless you can find her on fb?
    Thanks
    I dont know her name unfortunately
    I could wait until everyone has dispersed. That would be easier i think.
    Ive looked on FB but i cant find her.
    Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    I'd be fine really. that has actually to me before and it went no where

ReputationRep:
    Thanks
    I dont know her name unfortunately
    I could wait until everyone has dispersed. That would be easier i think.
    Ive looked on FB but i cant find her.
    Thanks.
    Do you know any of her friends or who she hangs out with?
    Or where? Back at my school, everyone had a go-to hangout space
    Hope this helps and good luck!

ReputationRep:
    Do you know any of her friends or who she hangs out with?
    Or where? Back at my school, everyone had a go-to hangout space
    Hope this helps and good luck!
    She usually sits on her own so i dont know who she hangs with.
    ??? If things go well i might ask her if she wants to meet up for lunch one day.
    Youve helped a lot. Thankyou!!
    Although im really nervous about what her reaction will be.

ReputationRep:
    I agree. I think he is just being friendly. Why would you be creeping out? Unless he is stalking you.

ReputationRep:
    She usually sits on her own so i dont know who she hangs with.
    ??? If things go well i might ask her if she wants to meet up for lunch one day.
    Youve helped a lot. Thankyou!!
    Although im really nervous about what her reaction will be.
    well that might be good for you because then she might be open to having friends and hanging out with you
    no problem hehe, keep me posted, I'm sure she'll be just as excited as you

Nah I wouldn't be creeped out I would think that he's just being nice/friendly.
    Don't see what's wrong with him saying hi I do it all the time. It's just nice to be nice X

ReputationRep:
    well that might be good for you because then she might be open to having friends and hanging out with you
    no problem hehe, keep me posted, I'm sure she'll be just as excited as you
    Yeah? Hopefully she is
    Will do. Hopefully she is. I need to keep calm and not screw up. Im so nervous already.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah? Hopefully she is
    Will do. Hopefully she is. I need to keep calm and not screw up. Im so nervous already.
    Just try and stay normal and chilled so you don't get too nervous about good luck

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 4, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.