Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Girls how would you feel if a guy... Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lilacwanda28)
    Just try and stay normal and chilled so you don't get too nervous about good luck
    Thanks. I'll try to but it's easier said than done for me. if she wants to get to know each other better then I'll think that I'll be ok. Seeing as she's interested and therefore will want to talk to me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cmr98)
    Don't be creeped out, it sounds like he likes you but hasn't been brave enough to talk to you before
    Hey beautiful how are you doing to day

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by egoclips)
    Hey beautiful how are you doing to day
    Oh stop it you :love::love:

I've seen girls go up to random guys during the breaks in lectures and personally I find it slightly desperate / trashy. If you want to talk to someone, sit at them in the lecture from the start. Going out of your way to say hi to them during the break when you've been sitting at the opposite end of the lecture theatre just makes you look desperate.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Thank you for the responses

Furthermore, what if you find out he is not actually enrolled on that course? We have no mutual friends, so have no idea how he'd found out I was doing that course... and he came in to this lecture this one time just to say hi and introduce himself.

How creeped out would you feel? Or am I just thinking too much into it.
    Wait what?

I would run.

Which is tricky in a lecture theatre because it's hard to get out. So I'd probably make polite conversation and pray for the lecture to start. Saying hi to a girl in a class you're enrolled in, ok, maybe. But a course they weren't enrolled in? Not a chance.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aspirinpharmacist)
    Wait what?

I would run.

Which is tricky in a lecture theatre because it's hard to get out. So I'd probably make polite conversation and pray for the lecture to start. Saying hi to a girl in a class you're enrolled in, ok, maybe. But a course they weren't enrolled in? Not a chance.
    and yeh wonder why you're single?

to be fair yeh that is creepy. but lets explain for the OP.
    no stranger is worth thinking about all day everyday without getting to know them. yeh should be mentally casual about it and that action is not casual. so yeh...tis the attitude ..dont be so into a girl yeh barely know

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FireFreezer77)
    Thanks. I'll try to but it's easier said than done for me. if she wants to get to know each other better then I'll think that I'll be ok. Seeing as she's interested and therefore will want to talk to me.
    yeah exactly! see how it goes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trustmeimlying1)
    and yeh wonder why you're single?

to be fair yeh that is creepy. but lets explain for the OP.
    no stranger is worth thinking about all day everyday without getting to know them. yeh should be mentally casual about it and that action is not casual. so yeh...tis the attitude ..dont be so into a girl yeh barely know
    I don't wonder, I know why I'm single. When I decide I want to date then I'll go looking.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 4, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.