Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

When was the last time you laughed so hard you cried? Watch

ReputationRep:
    It's been a long time for me. This makes me sad.

What about you guys?

ReputationRep:
    Last Monday probs. It's usually because I'm laughing about my friend's response or actual laughter rather than the initial joke.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    I would guess it has been at least three or four years,

Just the crying part, however....

ReputationRep:
    A few months ago. One of my mates is a really bad driver, he just has issues where changing gears are concerned. We'd been ribbing him about it for weeks. Well, he was giving us a lift and when he pulled up to a red light, my mate in the front with him put the car into neutral. So when he tried to pull off, he stalled the car. Legit had everyone in the car dying :lol: I'm giggling just thinking about it

ReputationRep:
    Just a week ago. Actual tears.

ReputationRep:
    Last week, can't remember what about but it's a rare occasion when my best pal and I hang out and not end up in a laughing fit at some point.

(Original post by Eva.Gregoria)
    Last Monday probs. It's usually because I'm laughing about my friend's response or actual laughter rather than the initial joke.
    Totally get this. My best mate will show me something funny on YouTube or me show him, one of us will lose it and the other will then lose it at them losing it :lol:

ReputationRep:

Watching this for the first time ~2 months ago?

ReputationRep:
    Classic hummus

Omg it's been a while .. So sad !

Last night. On the phone to mate and talking about our school days! We were such idiots 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

ReputationRep:
    Biggest laugh I've had in recent times, don't know why but my pal and I both lost it at 1:22, genuinely started to worry when I couldn't breathe because I was laughing so much :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Oh my god the other night!!!

Listening bluemadhatter voice notes! XD

ReputationRep:
    Too long.

Did it all the time when I was a kid.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes)
    Oh my god the other night!!!

Listening bluemadhatter voice notes! XD
    :rofl: chugga chugga chugga chugga chugga

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bluemadhatter)
    :rofl: chugga chugga chugga chugga chugga
    Are they on TSR?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MountKimbie)
    Are they on TSR?
    my voicenotes? no :lol: it was via whatsapp

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bluemadhatter)
    my voicenotes? no :lol: it was via whatsapp
    I think I've heard your voice on the vocaroo thread or whatever it's called. Your hair is awesome!

ReputationRep:
    Someone in my class wanted to practice speaking English with me so asked 'do you like apple?' The way he said it and the randomness of the question left me in tears LOL

ReputationRep:
    0'48":

ReputationRep:
    It has to be 3 years ago in a GCSE exam when ny friend managed to unhook the support of her desk and then awkwardly spent the next 5 minutes trying to fix the table. Now obviously in an exam I cant just laugh loud, so im trying to keep my laugh in and this ends in me trying to bury my head in my arms and keep quiet whilst tears form in my eyes.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.