Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Background information18, never had a girlfriend and a virgin..

There is this girl that I work with once a week but see her twice a week due to swapping shifts. I have really started to like her and I used to think she liked me, this is due to the long conversation we had when we work together. It seemed like we had everything in common, however the last 2 weeks we have worked together we have not said had more than 3 20 second conversations. So we just sit there in silence and don't talk ((she normally goes on her phone)I find it super awkward ).

When we had these long conversation for about a month, she tagged me in Facebook post about what we were talking about the last time we worked together however that has stopped. Also when we work together I have to try start a conversation as she never seems to but most of the time it goes no were.

The thing is that she can talk her socks off to someone else that we work with who is in another room but she stay with me in silence. She seemed really flirty before but now I have no clue.

Any advice would be great!
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    Well she certainly seems comfortable with you but we can't give you a direct answer apart from her herself. If she seems flirty with you, it may be a good sign though.

ReputationRep:
    So at first both of you use to always chill and flirt and now all of a sudden she is silent with you but speaks to others with a full conversation. It might be because she has moved on from you. I understand because I speak to a guy and we flirt alot but some days he is silent with me and talks to other girls, I just dont get it but then later he will come back how he use to be.

ReputationRep:
    Maybe you ran out of things to talk about? Keep it interesting - like ask her what type of clothing does she like? Tell her what's so interesting on her phone that makes her not talk to you. Be bold, girls like that.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 29, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.