Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

help with location of tattoo? where would you get this? Watch

ReputationRep:
    So im booking a tattoo next weekend, ill put a picture of something similar to what im getting but as im drawing my own out i dont want it to be copyrighted. Im getting it roughly half the size of my palm, but im not sure about the location. It will be my first tattoo and will just be linework, i was thinking my ankle but i think it wont get enough 'show' all the way down there unless i wear clothes that dont cover it.. but i dont know where exactly, any suggestions?
    Name:  ac8f62314fb4bdcdf42be38364dc5798.jpg
Views: 271
Size:  167.6 KB
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    ur legit getting some 99p shop looking flowers permanently on your body which could stop you from getting a job? Ok then...

ReputationRep:
    wrist? looks like a wrist tattoo to me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alexion)
    wrist? looks like a wrist tattoo to me
    do you think? im not sure if i want my first tattoo to be so close to my hands, maybe like just above my elbow? idk haha

ReputationRep:
    I'd get it really tiny behind one of my ears

like that but flowers

EDIT: and like curving round.. I think you get what I mean hahah

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MasterDebator)
    ur legit getting some 99p shop looking flowers permanently on your body which could stop you from getting a job? Ok then...
    what when i work for myself? makes sense : )))))))))

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Milzime)
    I'd get it really tiny behind one of my ears

like that but flowerss
    oooh i like that idea! thanks im might bare it in mind

ReputationRep:
    Upper arm.

You can see it, you can easily wear clothes that can show it off or cover it up. It's where I'm getting mine (as soon as I can justify the expense).

ReputationRep:
    Upper back (near the shoulder) it would look nice there

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gwilym101)
    Upper arm.

You can see it, you can easily wear clothes that can show it off or cover it up. It's where I'm getting mine (as soon as I can justify the expense).
    yeah, thats a good idea, what are you getting done?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AthiaKarim)
    Upper back (near the shoulder) it would look nice there
    yeah thats sounds nice too, what about like just below my neck like in the middle of my back? idkkkkkk haha do you have any tattoos?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Justmoll28)
    yeah, thats a good idea, what are you getting done?
    Realistic as possible, full colour depiction of a Snow Leopard climbing down my upper arm.

ReputationRep:
    yeah thats sounds nice too, what about like just below my neck like in the middle of my back? idkkkkkk haha do you have any tattoos?

Hmm that would look like too, but I prefer the back on the shoulder and no don't have any tattoos haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gwilym101)
    Realistic as possible, full colour depiction of a Snow Leopard climbing down my upper arm.
    that sounds sick! bit of a bold tatto for me haha, sounds like such a good idea though, i want to see it when its done

ReputationRep:
    that sounds sick! bit of a bold tatto for me haha, sounds like such a good idea though, i want to see it when its done
    Oh trust me, when I finally get a full time job so I can justify the hundreds of pounds that'll have to be sunk in to it, I'm going to project it on to the damn moon.

ReputationRep:
    I would've gotten that tattoo on the inside of my upper arm, and at least the size of my entire hand. If you're getting it half the size of your palm, I'd go for the wrist.

My first is on the thigh. Love it.

ReputationRep:
    On your arse.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Are unpaid trial work shifts fair?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.