Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Fave TV shows that I can think of off the top of my head: Suits > Teen Wolf > Breaking Bad > The walking dead > Arrow, Flash > House of Cards > Billions (will move up my rankings once there has been a few more episodes) >Better Call saul > Dusk Till Dawn > The League > AHS

There has probs some more good ones I've seen but cant remember atm

What are some good TV shows you recommend me to watch?

ReputationRep:
    Simpsons

ReputationRep:
    Game of Thrones
    Daredevil
    Jessica Jones
    Battlestar Galactica
    Agent Carter
    Firefly

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gwilym101)
    Game of Thrones
    Daredevil
    Jessica Jones
    Battlestar Galactica
    Agent Carter
    Firefly
    I started Game of Thrones however found the first episode very confusing, does it get better?

ReputationRep:
    The Mentalist
    The Blacklist
    Dexter
    The Walking Dead

ReputationRep:
    Shows which have finished:

Chuck
    Lost
    Heroes??

Shows still on:

Once Upon A Time
    Colony (So good! Only 7 episodes out so far but its american so how you will watch it, I don't know. Renewed for a second season. It has Lori from the walking dead who I love but people don't seem to like her? I haven't seen the walking dead but you know.

ReputationRep:
    The unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt
    Sherlock
    Doctor Who
    Limitless (loving this one right now, great sci fi/mystery)
    Agent Raghav Crime Branch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Breakingbank)
    I started Game of Thrones however found the first episode very confusing, does it get better?
    It gets better, the first episode they made about a year or so before the others as they didn't know if it was actually going to get aired.

ReputationRep:
    Ooh and M I High! Old cbbc show but sooooo goooooooooooood

Homeland

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kholmes1)
    Shows which have finished:

Chuck
    Lost
    Heroes??

Shows still on:

Once Upon A Time
    Colony (So good! Only 7 episodes out so far but its american so how you will watch it, I don't know. Renewed for a second season. It has Lori from the walking dead who I love but people don't seem to like her? I haven't seen the walking dead but you know.
    good shout with lost and heroes, I started them both however I got lost spoiled for me so stopped it and then I lost the box set for heroes when I was on season 2 and never found it so forgot to continue watching it, may start it again online

ReputationRep:
    House of cards, UK version

ReputationRep:
    • Flash
      Arrow
      Legends of tomorrow
      Sherlock
      Breaking Bad

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Since you like suits my other personal faves are scandal (very fast paced but you get sucked into the characters and their relationships), how to get away with murder (very entertaining) and the good wife (less fast paced imo but not necessarily a bad thing)
    Once upon a time is different but very fun to watch. Villains of the show are the best imo.
    Agent carter is great as well
    Jessica Jones and daredevil are on point but I'd suggest u watch daredevil first as u feel more sucked into the universe of shows they made.
    I can't think of any others atm but ill let u no
    later if I think of any

Spaced.

ReputationRep:
    misfits,skins,oitnb, once upon a time, pretty little liars, gossip girl, american horror story, teen wolf, etc.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amjam441)
    Since you like suits my other personal faves are scandal (very fast paced but you get sucked into the characters and their relationships), how to get away with murder (very entertaining) and the good wife (less fast paced imo but not necessarily a bad thing)
    Once upon a time is different but very fun to watch. Villains of the show are the best imo.
    Agent carter is great as well
    Jessica Jones and daredevil are on point but I'd suggest u watch daredevil first as u feel more sucked into the universe of shows they made.
    I can't think of any others atm but ill let u no
    later if I think of any
    Once Upon A Time comes back next Sunday/ Monday for its 100th episode. Out of curiosity whos your favourite character.

ReputationRep:
    Death in paradise.

ReputationRep:
    War and Peace
    The Vampire Diaries
    The Originals
    Prison Break

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kholmes1)
    Once Upon A Time comes back next Sunday/ Monday for its 100th episode. Out of curiosity whos your favourite character.
    Yay I fellow once upon a time fan!! Regina is my fave but she's toned down recently and it's bit less exciting and unpredictable (she was very impulsive in the first couple of season and it was great) I like rumple too but he's been such ****head with belle recently and his complete u turn on his redemption sucks a bit too but I still love it

On the other hand I hope Henry dies a slow and painful (and silent) death. I actually hate him so much it's unreal.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.