Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

If you could go back in time and stop yourself from making one mistake, Watch

ReputationRep:
    Nothing

ReputationRep:
    Stayed at the same sixth form.

ReputationRep:
    Not started smoking weed which turned me from a straight A student into someone who left school with sweet f.a. I'd probably have a degree and a good job by now instead of doing an Access Course this year to get into uni as a mature student.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JamesN88)
    Not started smoking weed which turned me from a straight A student into someone who left school with sweet f.a. I'd probably have a degree and a good job by now instead of doing an Access Course this year to get into uni as a mature student.
    Agreed.

Only reason I started smoking weed is because some people in my class seemed fine with it, it screwed me up though.

ReputationRep:
    End my insufferable existence before I lose the will to.

ReputationRep:
    To not have gotten expelled from secondary school at the end of yr8 but rather leave it instead (either way both were/would've been on my own terms)

But I turned out right in the end I guess, currently in my last year of A levels

ReputationRep:
    Possibly, believing that I would be able to deal with living out at uni last year despite being very socially awkward and introverted. It made me have the worst year and will definitely be something that I will always remember. Although, it taught me a lot about myself and has given me a starting point for me to improve myself

Still, all that suffering and feeling isolated, wasn't really worth it, because I am still not over it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    Making an account on TSR

The amount of time I've wasted 😭
    I'm new today, should I just leave now ?! :afraid:

ReputationRep:
    Sleeping with a weighted vest on, I've had a pulled rib muscle for a couple of months now

(Original post by Freudian Slit)
    Leave while you can!!!! The longer you stay the longer you sucked in. Honestly, just go 😭😭😭😭

ReputationRep:
    I should have told my relatives about my mum's illness a lot earlier before she got worse.
    So they could have forced her to go to the doctors earlier.
    She is okay though now.
    Andd on another note,
    I really should have forced my dad to let me take the test for the grammar school in year 6.
    Back in those days I was pretty lazy and didn't really care where I ended up at as long as I was with people I knew.

ReputationRep:
    Wouldn't take A level maths

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Freudian Slit)
    na son this site is SICK when it comes to exams and uni applications- there's threads for exams so you can beef over answers etc and seeing who else is applying for your course and what offers is good. It's like a seasonal thing ygm

ReputationRep:
    A girl I treated badly. A levels. GCSEs. I'd go back and do it all differently. Or would I?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.