Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Confession Thread watch

Announcements

(Original post by kieran12321LFC)
    I've just researched what he said and it's not the truth, once you're 16 you can shag anyone who isn't in a position of responsibility over you
    :ahee:
    Yaaaay!!!!!!!!!!!
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by undercxver)
    In 2009 I ate the chocolate that was in my sister's room. :erm:
    :console: I have had some of my sister's food as well.. in 2015

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by homeland.lsw)
    :ahee:
    Yaaaay!!!!!!!!!!!
    Well in that case, hey sexy :laugh:

(Original post by ServantOfMorgoth)
    Well in that case, hey sexy :laugh:
    this is when I say goodnight...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by homeland.lsw)
    this is when I say goodnight...
    Hahaha, yeah its bed time kids.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tomasio)
    Made out with a ****** in a club
    The beer goggles were unbelievably strong
    Still feel absolutely distraught because of it
    Top that, peeps.
    Well I'm the devil so...

ReputationRep:
    I've just researched what he said and it's not the truth, once you're 16 you can shag anyone who isn't in a position of responsibility over you

Posted from TSR Mobile

If you sleep with someone that's 13 it isn't classed as rape if they give consent but you will be guilty of sleeping with a child, if you're an adult, which is 18 so it = 5 years

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AmazingArry)
    Posted from TSR Mobile

If you sleep with someone that's 13 it isn't classed as rape if they give consent but you will be guilty of sleeping with a child, if you're an adult, which is 18 so it = 5 years
    I know that, but some fella was saying that adults more than 5 years older than 16 year olds can't can't legally shag them

ReputationRep:
    I know that, but some fella was saying that adults more than 5 years older than 16 year olds can't can't legally shag them
    In all fairness, loads of 21/22 wouldn't even go near a 16 year old ....

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    In all fairness, loads of 21/22 wouldn't even go near a 16 year old ....

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Agreed, unless they looked a lot older and where proper fit, ygm

Actually, you're limited to people less than 5 years older than you or it's classed as statutory rape... if you're under 18. And you can't sleep with people under 16 obvs.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    What if the guy had no idea that the girl was under 16, heard lots of stories of guys hooking up with under 16 year olds and finding out the day later that they were under 16.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    What if the guy had no idea that the girl was under 16, heard lots of stories of guys hooking up with under 16 year olds and finding out the day later that they were under 16.
    That doesn't mean they can't be charged with rape.

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by ServantOfMorgoth)
    That doesn't mean they can't be charged with rape.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Damn, and it wasn't even the guys fault that he didn't know.

ReputationRep:
    Damn, and it wasn't even the guys fault that he didn't know.
    Yeah, that's the thing will those types of cases. That's why guys call those types of girls jailbait lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I must confess that I am Oil Lamp and I was originally named  however that account along with many over previously got banned and u go everyday evading Mods and trying to not get banned for absolutely no reason. Oil lamp got banned and now this account will. I just want you guys to carry on my legacy when I'm finally gone. Just know I love u.

(Original post by I love waffles)
    I must confess that I am Oil Lamp and I was originally named  however that account along with many over previously got banned and u go everyday evading Mods and trying to not get banned for absolutely no reason. Oil lamp got banned and now this account will. I just want you guys to carry on my legacy when I'm finally gone. Just know I love u.
    Or maybe just not do what the mods say is bad, it's not hard and I get reported often.

ReputationRep:
    Or maybe just not do what the mods say is bad, it's not hard and I get reported often.
    Yeah it's so not fair I never do anything bad and get banned because of my notoriety. It's actually annoying like I'm not trolling or doing anything bad but being punished for mistakes made ages ago, which I totally don't know were. It's so annoying. Every account just as soon as I make friends.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by I love waffles)
    Yeah it's so not fair I never do anything bad and get banned because of my notoriety. It's actually annoying like I'm not trolling or doing anything bad but being punished for mistakes made ages ago, which I totally don't know we're. It's so annoying. Every account just as soon as I make friends.
    Lmao poor guy :sad:

ReputationRep:
    I confess that I have a huge crush on James May.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SeanFM)
    :console: I have had some of my sister's food as well.. in 2015
    As someone with a brother who steals my food all the time, I have to say Sean I expected better

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.