Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

AG Life Problem Solver Thread - 24 problems currently solved. Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Polysexual Nymph)
    Would you ever tell anyone irl about how much of a cringey freak you are on a student forum, or would that cause you to die of embarrassment at the depths your life has sunk?
    Level -2 User Warning

Sorry, Asexual Nymph. We regret to inform you that you have exceeded your quota of no replies from Awesome Genius in a 24 hour period. This is the current entitlement level of a Lever -2 user.

If you wish to upgrade your user level, please consider the fact that if your friends found your account you would be equally embarrassed but you have absolutely nothing to be proud of either.

Kind Regards,

Awesome Genius Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WoodyMKC)
    So my arms currently measure 17", I want to get them up to 18" but they don't seem to be growing much anymore, if at all. Solve 4 me m8.
    Strap your willy to your arm.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WoodyMKC)
    So my arms currently measure 17", I want to get them up to 18" but they don't seem to be growing much anymore, if at all. Solve 4 me m8.
    You know I love you really Woody <3

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MountKimbie)
    Attachment 508737

Any ideas?
    Hmm this is a difficult one. However, instead of helping you with the problem...which btw I could do easily, I will encourage you to take a step back and look at your life.

Is this where you want to be? I would encourage you to take a long, hard look at your life.

Go out, get drunk, get laid and be happy. Then we will talk about Fourier and his transformations.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Awesome Genius)
    Level -2 User Warning

Sorry, Asexual Nymph. We regret to inform you that you have exceeded your quota of no replies from Awesome Genius in a 24 hour period. This is the current entitlement level of a Lever -2 user.

If you wish to upgrade your user level, please consider the fact that if your friends found your account you would be equally embarrassed but you have absolutely nothing to be proud of either.

Kind Regards,

Awesome Genius Support Team
    Level 0 Life Rating

Sorry, Awesome Genius. We regret to inform you that you are a loser whom projects his insecurities on a student forum by pretending to be many things he is not (e.g. talented).

If you wish to get a life and not have your worth dependent on a student forum, we would advise the following:

1. Get out more! The world is your oyster. Staying in can have damaging effects on your vitamin D levels.
    2. Realise that no one cares where you studied, and being so arrogant about your claimed life achievements merely serves to convey you as an immature and deeply insecure child. Therapy is easily accessible in this day-and-age, the stigma of mental health issues is not what it used to be.
    3. Don't be so against the idea of an arranged marriage, your parents only want what is best for you, and beggars can't afford to be choosers!

King Regards,

The TSR Community

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ethereal World)
    Pls can you help with how to be good housewife material ?
    A good housewife is all about three things

Five children minimum
    The ability to make perfectly circular Roti extremely quickly at any given moment
    and frequent sexual encounters with your husband but only your husband

If you follow these three rules, you will make an excellent housewife.

Please contact me if you would like practical experience in any of these three domains.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DiddyDec)
    A landlord isn't complying with a wind up order which has been served, what should I do?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Get greatguy225 to keep making tenancy applications until he pays up.

ReputationRep:
    Strap your willy to your arm.
    Suppose if I strap it on flat then the thickness of it will add an extra inch or two. Not quite what I had in mind though tbh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by z33)
    #rip :lol: :rofl:

okay for real AG
    how do you stay motivated to study for exams?
    I've already suggested this advice to others.

Basically keep a massive poster of me above your working desk. This will motivate you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bluemadhatter)
    My life is an actual mess how do I sort it all out before exams
    basically i make a folder called 'unclutter' and then just put everything thats been accumulating on my desktop for the last few months in that.

this always helps me sort out my life.

ReputationRep:
    Hi Awesome Genius, I am new to the site. How do I become as popular as you?

ReputationRep:
    Hmm this is a difficult one. However, instead of helping you with the problem...which btw I could do easily, I will encourage you to take a step back and look at your life.

Is this where you want to be? I would encourage you to take a long, hard look at your life.

Go out, get drunk, get laid and be happy. Then we will talk about Fourier and his transformations.
    Just what I needed to hear. Thank you Doctor.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Freudian Slit)
    Hi Awesome Genius, I am new to the site. How do I become as popular as you?
    Hmm I will PM you.

ReputationRep:
    Hmm I will PM you.
    OK! How do you PM !?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Freudian Slit)
    OK! How do you PM !?!
    Go to Eton

ReputationRep:
    I've already suggested this advice to others.

Basically keep a massive poster of me above your working desk. This will motivate you.
    That ain't the right motivation AG :hubba:

ReputationRep:
    Go to Eton
    How do I go Eton?

ReputationRep:
    Why can't we be boyfriend and girlfriend?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emily.97)
    Why can't we be boyfriend and girlfriend?
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...3#post63090243

ReputationRep:
    Faecal impaction. :eek:

Give me a hand AG!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.