Turn on thread page Beta

What annoys you the most? watch

ReputationRep:
    When parents/siblings leave your room and THEY DONT CLOSE THE DOOR FULLY SHUT how much more of your precious energy does it take?

Also when people judge others on their appearance/mood. (my dad does this a ton) Maybe they just havin a bad day/almost just got ran over (less likely but you get the idea) or wanted to try some new look/new style doesnt mean they be like THAT EVERY SINGLE DAY

ReputationRep:
    I've said this before on this site but people who make you manoeuvre around them as they continue their conversation, honestly it happened today, three people decided they absolutely needed to have their conversation in the middle of a busy walkway, didn't even attempt to move to one side ughhhhhhhh!

ReputationRep:
    Hypocrisy and double standards.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iEthan)
    Small noises like chewing and phone vibrations and also tapping! Sometimes when I'm in a particularly bad mood… breathing annoys me :rofl:
    Wait even your own breathing? PLEASE don't get in that bad mood then! You can't actually stop that (well you can but its not worth it)

ReputationRep:
    When my parents turn a funny story I'm telling them into a lecture... still love them though

ReputationRep:
    When things never go to plan or something you've been looking forward to gets cancelled or mucks up

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Mainly people tbh
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    When people leave curtains open in a room with the light on, when it is dark outside. Also, when people make a bed but don't make the duvet even on each side.

When people don't clean up after themselves and it means I have to

ReputationRep:
    when people constantly feel the need to point out someones like flaws idk but like when people say

"omg you look so tired" = u look like ****
    "omg sort your hair out" = u look like ****
    "jeez ur eyes look quite red" = u look like ****

and i wish people would just stfu and not say these things unless asked for their opinion ,it's so irritating when the very first thing someone says to you on a certain day is an attack on your appearance

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XMaramena)
    Creationists who never leave you alone at the pub.

And Katie Hopkins. Will someone just run her over already?
    OMG - Katie Hopkins is a proper troll; She is such an attention 'hoe'

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.