Turn on thread page Beta

Does anyone else have a problem working with women as a single guy/virgin. watch

ReputationRep:
    Now I aint to bothered about bird pulling, but what I dont like is ****ing kow-towing to women and having to be polite and all this good morning *******s when outside the workplace there is **** all opportunity to meet women or anything like that. The only interaction with these sluts is when they ask you as a guy on his own to ****ing take their group photo but mostly they just stand in a circle or barge across the dance floor on the way to the bar. Bearing this in mind I am not all that keen on really having much to do with the ****ers in the workplace, especially as I know full well that they know I'm on that Facebook thing but can't really be bothered to add us. Iam not saying I wanna physically abuse a bird or anything but I just dont really see why I should have to kow-tow to the ****ers considering I am now approaching 30 and the ***** never really gave us the time of day.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JusLakJelInit)
    Now I aint to bothered about bird pulling, but what I dont like is ****ing kow-towing to women and having to be polite and all this good morning *******s when outside the workplace there is **** all opportunity to meet women or anything like that. The only interaction with these sluts is when they ask you as a guy on his own to ****ing take their group photo but mostly they just stand in a circle or barge across the dance floor on the way to the bar. Bearing this in mind I am not all that keen on really having much to do with the ****ers in the workplace, especially as I know full well that they know I'm on that Facebook thing but can't really be bothered to add us. Iam not saying I wanna physically abuse a bird or anything but I just dont really see why I should have to kow-tow to the ****ers considering I am now approaching 30 and the ***** never really gave us the time of day.
    I can understand why.

ReputationRep:
    That was weak, did you even try? 0/10

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 29, 2016
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.