I have an interview with Sainsbury's soon and I have to bring proof of ID, but I don't have a driver's license, my passport is seriously outdated and I can't find my birth certificate.
Will they accept the following instead:
1. Expired passport from when I was three
2. Debit card
3. GCSE Certificates
4. National Insurance Number Letter
5. Bank statement
6. Student ID card
x Turn on thread page Beta
Job interview ID watch
- Thread Starter
- 29-02-2016 02:03
- 29-02-2016 12:46
1) Unless you look remotely similar to how you were when you were 3 I very much doubt it.
2) No not normally as people can have the same name, there could be another employee under that same name already working for the company
3) Again this isn't proof of ID as there could be another student with the same name, and how are Sainsburys going to know any different?
4) This is probably your best bet although they usually ask to see this along side some ID
5) This is good for proof of address but not proof of who you are
6) Again not usually accepted as most student cards don't have your birthday or an expiry date on (Some of them do, most don't)
Your best bet is either get a new birth certificate or renew your passport, it's always good to have a renewed passport because even if you don't intend on travelling it's good for 10 years and you can use it in the future....