Turn on thread page Beta

Any Women around Leeds/West-Yorkshire want a ball-room dance partner? watch

ReputationRep:
    Up front I know lol.

But I can't find anyone who wants to damnit. I even dated a girl a few times very recently and she didn't want to do it... (which is why I used the past tense [I'm joking, it isn't why ofc :P]) But I am adamant I want to try it. I simply cannot go on my own though, even though that probably is better for learning. I just can't bear the awkwardness of it. I'd at least like to be embarrassed mostly in front of just one person (granted I appreciate classes will force you to switch partners no doubt). And ****, it just sounds like fun - something to talk about afterwards...

Any potential takers? I know how romantic some of you on TSR can be...

And here's a full-body photo more or less incase you're worried I'm hideous:

(scratch that tsr won't let me upload them here because the png file has the wrong extension type... even though it's a jpg. I dunno.)

So here's my face instead. All huge and stuff (fedora-free too, hah - as always!)

Really, not enough women seem to want to do it these days...

And this is my dog - Look how cute he is. TOO CUTE.

Name:  Joop!.jpg
Views: 60
Size:  51.6 KB

ReputationRep:
    I'd go with you if I was gay.

It's one of your better ideas though, too bad your woman wasn't adventurous enough for it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by whorace)
    I'd go with you if I was gay.

It's one of your better ideas though, too bad your woman wasn't adventurous enough for it
    Yeah. As artistic as "acting" in such a way is it just would not be the same dancing with a male lmao.

Every resurgence of hope brings about a bout of optimism. Eventually one would think it would manifest itself in something valuable.

Allow me to ask though, perhaps not here, but pm me what my other ideas have been lol?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TorpidPhil)
    Yeah. As artistic as "acting" in such a way is it just would not be the same dancing with a male lmao.

Every resurgence of hope brings about a bout of optimism. Eventually one would think it would manifest itself in something valuable.

Allow me to ask though, perhaps not here, but pm me what my other ideas have been lol?
    You look a little rough in the photo (it's late but is that a scar on your face?)

ReputationRep:
    You may have body/ image dysmorphia.

ReputationRep:
    You look a little rough in the photo (it's late but is that a scar on your face?)
    LOL. Not the type to dance with? Oh ffs, it's the only one that works on this site ever since I had windows renewed on this laptop, I dunno what is wrong with it

It is a very mild one now. You can't really see it unless you're really close to my face.

(Original post by xobeauty)
    You may have body/ image dysmorphia.
    I'm going to laugh at the apparent surreality of that.You meant by that, what?

ReputationRep:
    LOL. Not the type to dance with? Oh ffs, it's the only one that works on this site ever since I had windows renewed on this laptop, I dunno what is wrong with it

It is a very mild one now. You can't really see it unless you're really close to my face.
    Lol dw everyone looks like they can dance in a tux.

Some advice though:
    - Have a friend or pet with you so you can show you are harmless
    - Take it in better light
    - Take it outside, women love a man outdoors.
    - Smile you grumpy git

ReputationRep:
    Lol dw everyone looks like they can dance in a tux.

Some advice though:
    - Have a friend or pet with you so you can show you are harmless
    - Take it in better light
    - Take it outside, women love a man outdoors.
    - Smile you grumpy git
    Bah.

I'm joining the po-po. Harmless enough? No? Nobody can trust the police these days >_>

I don't advocate males smiling in photos. Sorry. Besides I'm not really a smiler anyway. More of a cheeky grinner and I can't really fake them without looking like a total tit in which case I'd rather have the more serious face hahaha.

Lighting and the rest of it, yeah... I dunno, that just makes my skin look bad :P

I'm not suggesting anyone randomly throw themselves at me based on the OP this thread. Just saying if they want someone to try dancing with and live nearby, PM me. Can sort out the details about being comfortable with meeting a stranger off the internet via PMs!

ReputationRep:

I'm going to laugh at the apparent surreality of that.You meant by that, what?
    Unless I'm mistaking you for a different user ( I do that a lot) you think you're ugly. Judging from your pic you are not even.

ReputationRep:
    Bah.

I'm joining the po-po. Harmless enough? No? Nobody can trust the police these days >_>

I don't advocate males smiling in photos. Sorry. Besides I'm not really a smiler anyway. More of a cheeky grinner and I can't really fake them without looking like a total tit in which case I'd rather have the more serious face hahaha.

Lighting and the rest of it, yeah... I dunno, that just makes my skin look bad :P

I'm not suggesting anyone randomly throw themselves at me based on the OP this thread. Just saying if they want someone to try dancing with and live nearby, PM me. Can sort out the details about being comfortable with meeting a stranger off the internet via PMs!
    You probably read the 'Men that smile are less attractive' study or whatever it is, sure you'll look a bit more manly, but you also need to look friendly and not like you are going to strangle them

ReputationRep:
    Unless I'm mistaking you for a different user ( I do that a lot) you think you're ugly. Judging from your pic you are not even.
    Nah, I don't think I'm ugly. I just think I'm mostly useless and unlikeable on a personal level and I don't want casual sex. So yay, not being totally ugly is so useful for me!

It's a bit sad when you can't get a relationship even though you know you're not ugly (you haven't even seen my body gurl) lmfao >_<

Anyway. I could be very sexy if I needed to. I have little doubt about that. I have an extensive and rather esoteric underwear collection...

ReputationRep:
    You probably read the 'Men that smile are less attractive' study or whatever it is, sure you'll look a bit more manly, but you also need to look friendly and not like you are going to strangle them
    Ohhhh comeon. I'm offering women on TSR to go dance with me. Would a nutter really do that?

Smiling photos just look so ****ing fake to me. You see all those suited up smiley guys on youtube and *****y self-help forums on the internet selling their psuedo-scientific ********. It's not a good look man. I'll upload a photo of my dog below though just to appease you, because I value your thoughts just that highly!

ReputationRep:
    Nah, I don't think I'm ugly. I just think I'm mostly useless and unlikeable on a personal level and I don't want casual sex. So yay, not being totally ugly is so useful for me!

It's a bit sad when you can't get a relationship even though you know you're not ugly lmfao >_<

Anyway. I could be very sexy if I needed to. I have little doubt about that. I have an extensive and rather esoteric underwear collection...
    Ohh ya I remember now, you said this before in a post and I lol'd, I mistook you for someone else nvm. What does that mean, you could be sexy if you needed to?

:hahaha:

ReputationRep:
    Ohh ya I remember now, you said this before in a post and I lol'd, I mistook you for someone else nvm. What does that mean, you could be sexy if you needed to?

:hahaha:
    Hey, hold up a sec. You really shouldn't go around calling people out on having menntal disorders they lack lol. It's not quite on :P

Anyway. It means I don't want casual sex and I try to indicate that by not acting overtly sexual to people pretty much ever. If however someone desired that I did I'm not such a naive, useless, inexperienced prude that I'd bore them. Nah, I think I'd keep them quite entertained tbh.

ReputationRep:
    I'll upload a photo of my dog below though just to appease you, because I value your thoughts just that highly!
    I thought you were having a laugh, as if :rofl: it does look better though

ReputationRep:
    I thought you were having a laugh, as if :rofl: it does look better though
    Lol, I'm wheezing out loud now. Recovering from a cold you see.

Anyway, yeah, gonna leave the thread for tonight. Gotta go to bed. Rest that weary head. So I don't wake up feeling dead, 'ya know?

Have good-night yourself good-sir!

ReputationRep:
    Hey, hold up a sec. You really shouldn't go around calling people out on having menntal disorders they lack lol. It's not quite on :P

Anyway. It means I don't want casual sex and I try to indicate that by not acting overtly sexual to people pretty much ever. If however someone desired that I did I'm not such a naive, useless, inexperienced prude that I'd bore them. Nah, I think I'd keep them quite entertained tbh.
    Sorry if I offended you or anyone with a mental disorder.

ReputationRep:
    Sorry if I offended you or anyone with a mental disorder.
    The only real way you could offend me at this point is by pointed out how **** it is that I'm a manlet. But it's ok. You haven't done that, so I love you still.

And are you saying you're only sorry if you offend me or any person with a mental disorder? Surely you sohuld be sorry if you offend someone who isn't me and also lack a mental disorder? Why am I and people with mental disorders so special?

When you said that I may have (insert that mental illness I definitely do not have here) you're just being so assumptive. You don't even know if I am who you thought I was... It's very rude.

It triggered my problems you know...

You could have used a trigger warning...

But my level of forgiveness surpasses the heart of Jesus of Nazareth in height and the stomach of my 18 stone, power-lifting MMA coach Neil Hall in depth. And so truly and sincerely I do love you in spite of your heinous actions.

ReputationRep:
    The only real way you could offend me at this point is by pointed out how **** it is that I'm a manlet. But it's ok. You haven't done that, so I love you still.

And are you saying you're only sorry if you offend me or any person with a mental disorder? Surely you sohuld be sorry if you offend someone who isn't me and also lack a mental disorder? Why am I and people with mental disorders so special?

When you said that I may have (insert that mental illness I definitely do not have here) you're just being so assumptive. You don't even know if I am who you thought I was... It's very rude.

It triggered my problems you know...

You could have used a trigger warning...

But my level of forgiveness surpasses the heart of Jesus of Nazareth in height and the stomach of my 18 stone, power-lifting MMA coach Neil Hall in depth. And so truly and sincerely I do love you in spite of your heinous actions.
    Okay sleep time for you zZZzzzzz

ReputationRep:
    Okay sleep time for you zZZzzzzz
    Hope you realise I was just trying my very sophisticated sarcastic humour there.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 29, 2016
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.