Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Was at this party, didn't know anyone.
    Girl I've seen before was there, she was really drunk, as soon as I entered the flat she dragged me by the arm and started introducing me to everyone while drunk obviously. "Hi guys this is X, X, X" was like " yep what yup dude, You alright lad, hi, Hi, I'm X" During the party so many girl were just touching me on the shoulder while dancing.
    Saw her a few days after the party, talked to her for a short 10 minutes. When she was talking to me, she started playing with her hair and crossing her feet while standing up twisting and turning left and right. Told her she was really drunk that time and she put her hand over her face and started blushing.
    Most likely she does fancy me because a lot of girls do, but from this what do you think?

In the flag when she was drunk, she asked a dude if he was going home, the guy said not yet then she said ok bye LOLL IM DEAD.
    Guy looked at me with a wtf face, I was rolling on the floor with laughter literally.
    She punches my friend in the face when she's drunk aswell.

ReputationRep:
    She sounds like great fun

ReputationRep:
    Most appropriate response to this thread: Ask her if she wants to play spin the bottle, just the two of you, for your answer :borat:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HmmIsIt)
    Was at this party, didn't know anyone. she was really drunk
    Always a good start

talked to her for a short 10 minutes
    Did you flirt a little or make a joke? (did she laugh/go along with it?) How were her responses, shortish ones or replies with questions back and genuine interest?

she started playing with her hair and crossing her feet while standing up twisting and turning left and right
    Some girls do do that to flirt but some kinda just have that style

She punches my friend in the face when she's drunk aswell.
    Right not sure about this bit....

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.