Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Will I lose my license , I've only had it for 3 weeks Watch

ReputationRep:
    I stupidly got caught by a speeding camera (I'm pretty sure it was me ) I was doing 32-40 in a30 zone , however the speed camera is exactly where the speed drops from 40 to 30 and I know I was going way too fast . I've only had my license for 3 weeks , what will happen . This is coming from someone who nearly failed her test by 1 point for going too slow😂
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    I'm sure you'll need to repeat offences or the offence will need to be a severe/ really unresponsible for one for them to take your license off you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thecatwithnohat)
    I'm sure you'll need to repeat offences or the offence will need to be a severe/ really unresponsible for one for them to take your license off you.
    Omg its Alpaca girl. :woo::woo:

How are you doing?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amw4598)
    I stupidly got caught by a speeding camera (I'm pretty sure it was me ) I was doing 32-40 in a30 zone , however the speed camera is exactly where the speed drops from 40 to 30 and I know I was going way too fast . I've only had my license for 3 weeks , what will happen . This is coming from someone who nearly failed her test by 1 point for going too slow😂
    most of the cameras these days have no film

ReputationRep:
    Are you sure you're not being paranoid? I thought I got flashed like 10x in the first couple years of driving but nothing came through.
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    (Original post by greatguy228)
    Omg its Alpaca girl. :woo::woo:

How are you doing?
    Clearly you've missed me my alpaca friend :sexface:, heya!

ReputationRep:
    If you get up to 6 points your license will be taken away from you for the first year.

ReputationRep:
    First off, you were only doing just over the speed limit and it's still unlikely you were caught.
    If you are, you'll just get 3 points and you won't be disqualified, as long as you have no priors. You'll have to be extra careful from now on though, as in your first 2 years of driving you will have your driving license revoked after 6 points.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.