Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

First date- I hugged him good bye

second date, he said dont get too close as he was ill, which be was pretty sicky. Sat really close, and then we hugged goodbye and I gave him a kiss on the cheek

By text he said maybe he could have more than a peck next time, I'm going on a third date soon.
    Is this going too slow? This is my first experience with dating

ReputationRep:
    That sounds like the perfect pace and you two were very sensible on that second date.

Nice one

ReputationRep:
    Should have kissed him when he was ill then you could have spent the third date in the doctors together. Kids these days so short sighted

ReputationRep:
    Sounds like a good pace. Too slow is better than too fast. Maybe you should kiss him on your next date
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    First date- I hugged him good bye

second date, he said dont get too close as he was ill, which be was pretty sicky. Sat really close, and then we hugged goodbye and I gave him a kiss on the cheek

By text he said maybe he could have more than a peck next time, I'm going on a third date soon.
    Is this going too slow? This is my first experience with dating
    Do you want to be progressing things quicker?

But in all honesty, given that he was pretty sickly on the second date and even warned you not to get too close, I don't think things are progressing too slowly at all.

ReputationRep:
    if this is your first dating experience then no. if you will be uncomfortable, then just say.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 29, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.